Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 346th day of the year 1940. It was the 50th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,834 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,611 days or 26.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 977 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 19, 1972.
If a dog named Pinkyetta - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pinkyetta will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pinkyetta will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Liz Smith
- 1923Betsy Blair
- 1929Axel Anderson
- 1930Chus Lampreave
- 1930Jean-Louis Trintignant
- 1944Lynda Day George
- 1966Erik Honoré
- 1974Lisa Ortiz
- 1976Yujiro Shirakawa
View the complete list of December 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1758Carl Friedrich Zelter, German composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1832)
- 1843Robert Koch, German microbiologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1910)
- 1882Max Born, German physicist and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1904Marge, American cartoonist (d. 1993)
- 1909Ronald McKie, Australian soldier, journalist, and author (d. 1991)
- 1916Pérez Prado, Cuban-Mexican singer-songwriter, pianist, and bandleader (d. 1989)
- 1931Pierre Pilote, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1953Bess Armstrong, American actress
- 1963Mario Been, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1979Rider Strong, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of December 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elizabeth’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Indiana becomes the 19th U.S. state.
- 1927Guangzhou Uprising: Communist Red Guards launch an uprising in Guangzhou, China, taking over most of the city and announcing the formation of a Guangzhou Soviet.
- 1941World War II: Poland declares war on the Empire of Japan.
- 1972Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
- 1998Thai Airways Flight 261 crashes near Surat Thani Airport, killing 101. The pilot flying the Airbus A310-300 is thought to have suffered spatial disorientation.
- 2001The People’s Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
- 2005Cronulla riots: Thousands of White Australians demonstrate against ethnic violence resulting in a riot against anyone thought to be Lebanese (and many who are not) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. These are followed up by retaliatory ethnic attacks on Cronulla.
- 2005The Buncefield Oil Depot catches fire in Hemel Hempstead, England, United Kingdom.
- 2008Bernard Madoff is arrested and charged with securities fraud in a $50 billion Ponzi scheme.
- 2012At least 125 people are killed and up to 200 injured in bombings in the Alawite village of Aqrab, Syria.
View the complete list of December 11 historical events.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lori Loughlin, Yolanda "Tongolele" Montes, Kristin Hersh, Chuck McCann, Dorothy Coburn, P. F. Sloan, Charmian Carr, Nicki French, Alex Chilton, John Bardon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 11, 1940.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th December 1940 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 12, 1946. Your score is -221. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 11, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 346th day of 1940
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 50th Wednesday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 20 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,834 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,611 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 977
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 19, 1972
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 12, 1946 (-221)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XII.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1969 – Pete Droge, American singer-songwriter (The Thorns); April 27, 1944 – Cuba Gooding Sr., American singer and actor (The Main Ingredient); October 27, 1975 – Elias Toufexis, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891