Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1951 was a Tuesday and it was the 345th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,237 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 821 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Ryda - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 317 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ryda will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ryda will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Betsy Blair
- 1946Rhoma Irama
- 1947Teri Garr
- 1950Nino Frassica
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1954Jermaine Jackson
- 1958Isabella Hofmann
- 1979Rider Strong
- 1994Alice Hirose
- 1996Hailee Steinfeld
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1709Louise Élisabeth d'Orléans, French wife of Louis I of Spain (d. 1742)
- 1925James Sullivan, American politician (d. 2012)
- 1931Rajneesh, Indian guru, mystic, and educator (d. 1990)
- 1941J. P. Parisé, Canadian-American ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2015)
- 1941Rogier van Otterloo, Dutch conductor and composer (d. 1988)
- 1951Ria Stalman, Dutch discus thrower and shot putter
- 1969Alessandro Melli, Italian footballer and manager
- 1987Alex Russell, Australian actor
- 1991Anna Bergendahl, Swedish singer
- 1994Alice Hirose, Japanese actress, television personality, and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 220Cao Pi forces Emperor Xian of Han to abdicate the Han dynasty throne. The Cao Wei empire is established. The Three Kingdoms period begins.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1282Battle of Orewin Bridge: Llywelyn ap Gruffudd, the last native Prince of Wales, is killed at Cilmeri, near Builth Wells, in mid-Wales.
- 1917World War I: British General Edmund Allenby enters Jerusalem on foot and declares martial law.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In retaliation for an IRA ambush, British forces burn and loot numerous buildings in Cork city. Many civilians also reported being beaten, shot at, robbed and verbally abused by British forces.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1990Demonstrations by students and workers across Albania begin, which eventually trigger the fall of communism in Albania.
- 1994A bomb explodes on Philippine Airlines Flight 434, en route from Manila, Philippines, to Tokyo, Japan, killing one. The captain is able to safely land the plane.
- 2012At least 125 people are killed and up to 200 injured in bombings in the Alawite village of Aqrab, Syria.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sheryl Underwood, Patty Maloney, Yvonne Elliman, Rob Epstein, Shay Mitchell, Anna Hoffman-Uddgren, Chris Masters, Gypsy Rose Lee, Ben Willbond, Kamal Heer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 23, 1946 – Pepe Lienhard, Swiss singer and bandleader; February 4, 1936 – David Brenner, American comedian, actor, and author (d. 2014); November 20, 1945 – Nanette Workman, American-Canadian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,207