Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1951 was a Tuesday and it was the 345th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,027 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 814 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Carlo Ponti
- 1919Cliff Michelmore
- 1932Anne Heywood
- 1938Enrico Macias
- 1944Brenda Lee
- 1962Ben Browder
- 1966Gary Dourdan
- 1969Max Martini
- 1975Dawn Steele
- 1976Yujiro Shirakawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1475Pope Leo X (d. 1521)
- 1882Fiorello H. La Guardia, American lawyer and politician, 99th Mayor of New York City (d. 1947)
- 1905Robert Henriques, English farmer, author, and broadcaster (d. 1967)
- 1908Amon Goeth, Austrian SS officer (d. 1946)
- 1918Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Russian soldier and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2008)
- 1936Hans van den Broek, Dutch lawyer and politician, Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1965Giannis Ragousis, Greek economist and politician, Greek Minister for National Defence
- 1971Willie McGinest, American football player and sportscaster
- 1976Shareef Abdur-Rahim, American basketball player, coach, and manager
- 1992Tiffany Alvord, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1602A surprise attack by forces under the command of Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy, and his brother-in-law, Philip III of Spain, is repelled by the citizens of Geneva. (Commemorated annually by the Fête de l'Escalade.)
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1907The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1941World War II: Poland declares war on the Empire of Japan.
- 1968The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, featuring the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, the Who, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, and the Dirty Mac with Yoko Ono, is filmed in Wembley, London.
- 2006The International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust is opened in Tehran, Iran, by then-president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; nations such as Israel and the United States express concern.
- 2012At least 125 people are killed and up to 200 injured in bombings in the Alawite village of Aqrab, Syria.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ellen Corby, Christopher Lee, Jimmy Osmond, Takeshi Ueda, Sam De Grasse, Amanda Palmer, Jamie Foxx, Monice, Kei Tanaka, Sarah Siddons.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1973 – Angela Bettis, American actress, director, and producer; December 5, 1978 – Pachrapa Chaichua, Thai actress; August 28, 1945 – Bob Segarini, American-Canadian singer-songwriter (The Wackers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973