Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1951 was a Tuesday and it was the 345th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,912 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 810 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Noel Rosa
- 1919Cliff Michelmore
- 1946Rhoma Irama
- 1954Jermaine Jackson
- 1962Ben Browder
- 1962Nele Karajlić
- 1964Michel Courtemanche
- 1977Brandon Rogers
- 1988Ashley Hinshaw
- 1996Hailee Steinfeld
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1758Carl Friedrich Zelter, German composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1832)
- 1838John Labatt, Canadian brewer and businessman (d. 1915)
- 1913Jean Marais, French actor and director (d. 1998)
- 1931Rajneesh, Indian guru, mystic, and educator (d. 1990)
- 1932Keith Waldrop, American author and poet
- 1933Aquilino Pimentel, Jr., Filipino politician, 23rd President of the Senate of the Philippines
- 1935Ron Carey, American actor (d. 2007)
- 1954Santiago Creel, Mexican lawyer and politician, Mexican Secretary of the Interior
- 1967Mo'Nique, American comedian, actress, and producer
- 1971Willie McGinest, American football player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1789The University of North Carolina is chartered by the North Carolina General Assembly.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In retaliation for an IRA ambush, British forces burn and loot numerous buildings in Cork city. Many civilians also reported being beaten, shot at, robbed and verbally abused by British forces.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII’s abdication as King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, and Emperor of India, becomes effective.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: April Winchell, Stephen Baldwin, Yuki Ito, Eriq La Salle, Bernie Winters, Keith Nobbs, Jane Elliot, Dulé Hill, Jack Carson, Leonor Watling.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1951.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1972 – Nicke Andersson, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Hellacopters The Solution, The Hydromatics, and Imperial State Electric); May 19, 1997 – Ida LaFontaine, Swedish singer; December 16, 1964 – Todd Glass, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934