Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 346th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,100 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,033 days or 19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 19, 1992.
If a dog named Galena - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Galena will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Galena will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Carlo Wieth
- 1905Gilbert Roland
- 1908Manoel de Oliveira
- 1926Big Mama Thornton
- 1940David Gates
- 1944Brenda Lee
- 1962Ben Browder
- 1964Michel Courtemanche
- 1972Rusty Joiner
- 1976Yujiro Shirakawa
View the complete list of December 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1761Gian Domenico Romagnosi, Italian physicist, economist, and jurist (d. 1835)
- 1890Carlos Gardel, French-Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1935)
- 1911Naguib Mahfouz, Egyptian author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2006)
- 1912Carlo Ponti, Italian-Swiss film producer (d. 2007)
- 1933Aquilino Pimentel, Jr., Filipino politician, 23rd President of the Senate of the Philippines
- 1936Hans van den Broek, Dutch lawyer and politician, Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1938Enrico Macias, Algerian-French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1961Marco Pierre White, English chef and television host
- 1969Francisco Javier Arellano Félix, Mexican drug trafficker
- 1982Pablo Pérez Companc, Argentinian race car driver
View the complete list of December 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Indiana becomes the 19th U.S. state.
- 1905A workers’ uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
- 1927Guangzhou Uprising: Communist Red Guards launch an uprising in Guangzhou, China, taking over most of the city and announcing the formation of a Guangzhou Soviet.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 1968The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, featuring the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, the Who, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, and the Dirty Mac with Yoko Ono, is filmed in Wembley, London.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
- 2007Insurgency in the Maghreb: Two car bombs explode in Algiers, Algeria, one near the Supreme Constitutional Court and the other near the offices of the United Nations.
View the complete list of December 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rie Miyazawa, Eddie Romero, Anita Mui, Michael McKean, Riki Miura, Linda McCartney, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Aykut Oray, Redmond Morris, 4th Baron Killanin, Larry Karaszewski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 28, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 20, 1975. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1989 – Vanessa White, English singer-songwriter and dancer (The Saturdays); September 13, 1929 – Nicolai Ghiaurov, Bulgarian-Italian actor and singer (d. 2004); August 17, 1974 – Giuliana Rancic, Italian-American journalist and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,540