Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 346th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,895 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 707 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Healer - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Healer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Healer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Marie Windsor
- 1923Betsy Blair
- 1944Brenda Lee
- 1944Lynda Day George
- 1950Nino Frassica
- 1970Victoria Fuller
- 1973Mos Def
- 1984P.J. Lane
- 1991Anna Bergendahl
- 1996Hailee Steinfeld
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1875Yehuda Leib Maimon, Moldovan-Israeli rabbi and politician (d. 1962)
- 1882Max Born, German physicist and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1908Hákun Djurhuus, Faroese educator and politician, 4th Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands (d. 1987)
- 1930Jean-Louis Trintignant, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1941Max Baucus, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 11th United States Ambassador to China
- 1954Santiago Creel, Mexican lawyer and politician, Mexican Secretary of the Interior
- 1961Dave King, Irish-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Flogging Molly and Fastway)
- 1963Mario Been, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1988Ashley Hinshaw, American model and actress
- 1992Tiffany Alvord, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1905A workers’ uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1941World War II: Germany and Italy declare war on the United States, following the Americans’ declaration of war on the Empire of Japan in the wake of the attack on Pearl Harbor. The United States, in turn, declares war on them.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 1981El Mozote massacre: Armed forces in El Salvador kill an estimated 900 civilians in an anti-guerrilla campaign during the Salvadoran Civil War.
- 1994A bomb explodes on Philippine Airlines Flight 434, en route from Manila, Philippines, to Tokyo, Japan, killing one. The captain is able to safely land the plane.
- 2006The International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust is opened in Tehran, Iran, by then-president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; nations such as Israel and the United States express concern.
- 2012At least 125 people are killed and up to 200 injured in bombings in the Alawite village of Aqrab, Syria.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Crystal Harris, Chris Rene, Inez Andrews, Valerie Cruz, Jonathan Stack, Walter Bernstein, Alanas Chošnau, Rie Tanaka, David Sylvian, Ryo Ishibashi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1968 – Yayan Ruhian, Indonesian actor and stuntman; December 21, 1938 – Larry Bryggman, American actor; January 2, 1952 – Christine Lavin, American singer-songwriter (Four Bitchin' Babes).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,259