Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1965 was a Saturday and it was the 345th day of the year 1965. It was the 50th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,763 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,588 days or 18.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 669 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 19, 1997.
If a dog named Bazul - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bazul will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bazul will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Carlo Ponti
- 1919Cliff Michelmore
- 1929Axel Anderson
- 1931Rita Moreno
- 1944Lynda Day George
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1963Jon Brion
- 1974Rey Mysterio
- 1991Anna Bergendahl
View the complete list of December 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1916Pérez Prado, Cuban-Mexican singer-songwriter, pianist, and bandleader (d. 1989)
- 1931Ronald Dworkin, American philosopher and scholar (d. 2013)
- 1938Enrico Macias, Algerian-French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1944Lynda Day George, American actress
- 1947Teri Garr, American actress and dancer
- 1951Ria Stalman, Dutch discus thrower and shot putter
- 1961Dave King, Irish-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Flogging Molly and Fastway)
- 1963John Lammers, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1966Erik Honoré, Norwegian writer, musician, record producer
- 1968Fabrizio Ravanelli, Italian footballer and manager
View the complete list of December 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mateo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602A surprise attack by forces under the command of Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy, and his brother-in-law, Philip III of Spain, is repelled by the citizens of Geneva. (Commemorated annually by the Fête de l'Escalade.)
- 1868Paraguayan War: Brazilian troops defeat Paraguayan at the Battle of Avay.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII’s abdication as King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, and Emperor of India, becomes effective.
- 1941World War II: Germany and Italy declare war on the United States, following the Americans’ declaration of war on the Empire of Japan in the wake of the attack on Pearl Harbor. The United States, in turn, declares war on them.
- 1941World War II: Poland declares war on the Empire of Japan.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 1962Arthur Lucas, convicted of murder, is the last person to be executed in Canada.
- 1994A bomb explodes on Philippine Airlines Flight 434, en route from Manila, Philippines, to Tokyo, Japan, killing one. The captain is able to safely land the plane.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
View the complete list of December 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Lister, Jr., Kathleen Turner, Sean Whalen, Joel Kinnaman, Josh Duhamel, Samart Payakaroon, Frank Coghlan, Jr., Kip Winger, Alice Faye, Mo Collins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 11, 1965.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th December 1965 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 5, 1936. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season) by The Byrds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 11th December 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 11, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1965
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 50th Saturday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 326 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,763 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,588 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 669
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 19, 1997
- Age in dog years: 296 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1994 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 5, 1936 (-148)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season) by The Byrds (December 11, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XII.MCMLXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1985 – Hadise, Belgian-Turkish singer-songwriter and dancer; August 12, 1935 – John Cazale, American actor (d. 1978); August 5, 1956 – Maureen McCormick, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,153