Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 346th day of the year 1968. It was the 50th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,209 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,070 days or 16.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 616 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 19, 2000.
If a dog named Oscar Madison - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oscar Madison will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oscar Madison will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Carlo Wieth
- 1919Marie Windsor
- 1922Maila Nurmi
- 1929Axel Anderson
- 1930Chus Lampreave
- 1935Ron Carey
- 1938Reg Livermore
- 1974Lisa Ortiz
- 1979Rider Strong
- 1996Jack Griffo
View the complete list of December 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1758Carl Friedrich Zelter, German composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1832)
- 1803Hector Berlioz, French composer, conductor, and critic (d. 1869)
- 1908Elliott Carter, American composer and academic (d. 2012)
- 1932Aladár Kovácsi, Hungarian pentathlete (d. 2010)
- 1932Anne Heywood, English actress and singer
- 1938Reg Livermore, Australian actor and singer
- 1943Errol Brown, Jamaican-English singer-songwriter (Hot Chocolate) (d. 2015)
- 1967DJ Yella, American DJ and producer (N.W.A and World Class Wreckin' Cru)
- 1969Max Martini, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1991Anna Bergendahl, Swedish singer
View the complete list of December 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1868Paraguayan War: Brazilian troops defeat Paraguayan at the Battle of Avay.
- 1907The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1917World War I: British General Edmund Allenby enters Jerusalem on foot and declares martial law.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1972Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 1981El Mozote massacre: Armed forces in El Salvador kill an estimated 900 civilians in an anti-guerrilla campaign during the Salvadoran Civil War.
View the complete list of December 11 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lauren Bennett, Miyuki Komatsu, Junpei Mizobata, Joy Whitby, Alexandra Lencastre, Michael Ian Black, Gene Anthony Ray, Joan Hickson, Suzanne Tamim, Shin Nagahama.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 11, 1968.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th December 1968 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 7, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 11th December 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 11, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 346th day of 1968
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 50th Wednesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 53 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,209 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,070 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 616
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 19, 2000
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 7, 1997 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-143)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye (December 14, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1968 – Carrie Ann Inaba, American actress, singer, dancer, and choreographer; July 28, 1972 – Yum Jung-ah, South Korean actress; March 11, 1992 – KZ Tandingan, Filipino singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911