Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1974 was a Wednesday and it was the 345th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,510 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 525 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Grigoris Bithikotsis
- 1938Enrico Macias
- 1941J. Frank Wilson
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1962Nele Karajlić
- 1973Mos Def
- 1979Rider Strong
- 1988Ashley Hinshaw
- 1994Alice Hirose
- 1996Hailee Steinfeld
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1566Manuel Cardoso, Portuguese organist and composer (d. 1650)
- 1712Francesco Algarotti, Italian poet, philosopher, and critic (d. 1764)
- 1856Georgi Plekhanov, Russian philosopher, theorist, and author (d. 1918)
- 1873Josip Plemelj, Slovenian mathematician and academic (d. 1967)
- 1885Carlo Wieth, Danish actor (d. 1943)
- 1904Marge, American cartoonist (d. 1993)
- 1925Paul Greengard, American neuroscientist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1931Pierre Pilote, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1948Stamatis Spanoudakis, Greek guitarist and composer
- 1987Natalia Gordienko, Moldovan singer and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 220Cao Pi forces Emperor Xian of Han to abdicate the Han dynasty throne. The Cao Wei empire is established. The Three Kingdoms period begins.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII’s abdication as King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, and Emperor of India, becomes effective.
- 1962Arthur Lucas, convicted of murder, is the last person to be executed in Canada.
- 1968The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, featuring the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, the Who, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, and the Dirty Mac with Yoko Ono, is filmed in Wembley, London.
- 1990Demonstrations by students and workers across Albania begin, which eventually trigger the fall of communism in Albania.
- 1993Forty-eight people are killed when a block of the Highland Towers collapses near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 2005The Buncefield Oil Depot catches fire in Hemel Hempstead, England, United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Cooksey, Irma Thomas, Joe Conley, Judy Gold, Jon Farriss, Linda Scott, Ji Hyun-woo, Maxim Gaudette, Johnny Echols, William Bogert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 11, 1974.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1962 – BeBe Winans, American singer-songwriter and producer (BeBe & CeCe Winans); January 19, 1981 – Bitsie Tulloch, American actress; May 29, 1998 – Lucía Gil, Spanish singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970