Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 345th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,922 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 438 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko
- 1919Cliff Michelmore
- 1930Chus Lampreave
- 1938Reg Livermore
- 1941J. Frank Wilson
- 1944Lynda Day George
- 1947Teri Garr
- 1966Erik Honoré
- 1977Brandon Rogers
- 1979Rider Strong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1830Kamehameha V of Hawaii (d. 1872)
- 1880Frank Tarrant, Australian cricketer and umpire (d. 1951)
- 1890Mark Tobey, American-Swiss painter and educator (d. 1976)
- 1908Manoel de Oliveira, Portuguese actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1921Ilmar Laaban, Estonian poet and publicist (d. 2000)
- 1953Bess Armstrong, American actress
- 1962Paul Haslinger, Austrian-American keyboard player, guitarist, and composer (Tangerine Dream)
- 1964Carolyn Waldo, Canadian swimmer and sportscaster
- 1975Dawn Steele, Scottish actress
- 1996Hailee Steinfeld, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 220Cao Pi forces Emperor Xian of Han to abdicate the Han dynasty throne. The Cao Wei empire is established. The Three Kingdoms period begins.
- 1789The University of North Carolina is chartered by the North Carolina General Assembly.
- 1917World War I: British General Edmund Allenby enters Jerusalem on foot and declares martial law.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1946The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is established.
- 1958French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 1962Arthur Lucas, convicted of murder, is the last person to be executed in Canada.
- 2006The International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust is opened in Tehran, Iran, by then-president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; nations such as Israel and the United States express concern.
- 2007Insurgency in the Maghreb: Two car bombs explode in Algiers, Algeria, one near the Supreme Constitutional Court and the other near the offices of the United Nations.
- 2008Bernard Madoff is arrested and charged with securities fraud in a $50 billion Ponzi scheme.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chen Liping, Johnny Marr, Dani Evans, Greta Gerwig, Martha Greenhouse, Michel Pagliaro, Dick Van Dyke, Kullo Must, Peggy Zina, Misa Shimizu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1981.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1974 – Belinda Emmett, Australian actress and singer (d. 2006); August 23, 1938 – Roger Greenaway, English singer-songwriter and producer (The Kestrels, Brotherhood of Man, and The Pipkins); February 8, 1952 – Daisuke Gōri, Japanese actor (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972