Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 345th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,033 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 442 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Pérez Prado
- 1922Maila Nurmi
- 1926Big Mama Thornton
- 1940David Gates
- 1950Nino Frassica
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1964Michel Courtemanche
- 1976Yujiro Shirakawa
- 1985Aiko Kayō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1758Carl Friedrich Zelter, German composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1832)
- 1880Frank Tarrant, Australian cricketer and umpire (d. 1951)
- 1905Robert Henriques, English farmer, author, and broadcaster (d. 1967)
- 1964Ella Kovacs, Romanian runner
- 1967DJ Yella, American DJ and producer (N.W.A and World Class Wreckin' Cru)
- 1967Mo'Nique, American comedian, actress, and producer
- 1968Fabrizio Ravanelli, Italian footballer and manager
- 1975Gerben de Knegt, Dutch cyclist
- 1979Valdis Mintals, Estonian figure skater
- 1991Anna Bergendahl, Swedish singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1907The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII’s abdication as King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, and Emperor of India, becomes effective.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1968The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, featuring the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, the Who, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, and the Dirty Mac with Yoko Ono, is filmed in Wembley, London.
- 2005Cronulla riots: Thousands of White Australians demonstrate against ethnic violence resulting in a riot against anyone thought to be Lebanese (and many who are not) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. These are followed up by retaliatory ethnic attacks on Cronulla.
- 2007Insurgency in the Maghreb: Two car bombs explode in Algiers, Algeria, one near the Supreme Constitutional Court and the other near the offices of the United Nations.
- 2008Bernard Madoff is arrested and charged with securities fraud in a $50 billion Ponzi scheme.
- 2012At least 125 people are killed and up to 200 injured in bombings in the Alawite village of Aqrab, Syria.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamie Marchi, Asmirandah, Karin Dreijer Andersson, Amos Milburn, Summer Rae, Brenda Blethyn, George Burditt, Nikolas Asimos, Mira Sorvino, Cecilia Suárez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1945 – Clifton Davis, American singer-songwriter, actor, and minister; November 13, 1931 – Andrée Lachapelle, Canadian actress; April 24, 1963 – Tõnu Trubetsky, Estonian singer-songwriter (Vennaskond and J.M.K.E.).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,122