Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 345th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,192 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 447 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Liralady - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Liralady will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Liralady will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Pérez Prado
- 1921Liz Smith
- 1923Betsy Blair
- 1926Big Mama Thornton
- 1938Reg Livermore
- 1950Nino Frassica
- 1969Max Martini
- 1979Rider Strong
- 1984P.J. Lane
- 1994Alice Hirose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1810Alfred de Musset, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1857)
- 1913Jean Marais, French actor and director (d. 1998)
- 1938Enrico Macias, Algerian-French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1941J. P. Parisé, Canadian-American ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2015)
- 1941Max Baucus, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 11th United States Ambassador to China
- 1947Teri Garr, American actress and dancer
- 1972Andriy Husin, Ukrainian footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1975Dawn Steele, Scottish actress
- 1981Paul Medhurst, Australian footballer
- 1984Spyros Vrontaras, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602A surprise attack by forces under the command of Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy, and his brother-in-law, Philip III of Spain, is repelled by the citizens of Geneva. (Commemorated annually by the Fête de l'Escalade.)
- 1789The University of North Carolina is chartered by the North Carolina General Assembly.
- 1917World War I: British General Edmund Allenby enters Jerusalem on foot and declares martial law.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1962Arthur Lucas, convicted of murder, is the last person to be executed in Canada.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 2005Cronulla riots: Thousands of White Australians demonstrate against ethnic violence resulting in a riot against anyone thought to be Lebanese (and many who are not) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. These are followed up by retaliatory ethnic attacks on Cronulla.
- 2006The International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust is opened in Tehran, Iran, by then-president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; nations such as Israel and the United States express concern.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathie Lee Gifford, Brenda Vaccaro, Meena Kumari, David Warner, Gary Louris, Erika Slezak, Anne Feeney, Filippo Colini, Brendan Benson, CL Smooth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1995 – Yui Ogura, Japanese voice actress and singer; July 4, 1980 – Carrie Keagan, American television host and actress; March 30, 1993 – Song Min-ho, South Korean rapper (Winner).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,253