Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 345th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,365 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Dogmeat - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dogmeat will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dogmeat will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Carlo Ponti
- 1916Pérez Prado
- 1921Liz Smith
- 1944Lynda Day George
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1962Nele Karajlić
- 1964Michel Courtemanche
- 1966Erik Honoré
- 1972Rusty Joiner
- 1996Jack Griffo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1680Emanuele d'Astorga, Italian composer (d. 1736)
- 1810Alfred de Musset, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1857)
- 1872René Bull, British illustrator and photographer (d. 1942)
- 1882Fiorello H. La Guardia, American lawyer and politician, 99th Mayor of New York City (d. 1947)
- 1905Gilbert Roland, Mexican-American actor and singer (d. 1994)
- 1913Jean Marais, French actor and director (d. 1998)
- 1948Stamatis Spanoudakis, Greek guitarist and composer
- 1958Nikki Sixx, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Mötley Crüe, Sixx:A.M., Sister)
- 1965Gavin Hill, New Zealand rugby player
- 1979Valdis Mintals, Estonian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Julian the Apostate enters Constantinople as sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1917World War I: British General Edmund Allenby enters Jerusalem on foot and declares martial law.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII’s abdication as King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, and Emperor of India, becomes effective.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
- 1998Thai Airways Flight 261 crashes near Surat Thani Airport, killing 101. The pilot flying the Airbus A310-300 is thought to have suffered spatial disorientation.
- 2005Cronulla riots: Thousands of White Australians demonstrate against ethnic violence resulting in a riot against anyone thought to be Lebanese (and many who are not) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. These are followed up by retaliatory ethnic attacks on Cronulla.
- 2005The Buncefield Oil Depot catches fire in Hemel Hempstead, England, United Kingdom.
- 2006Felipe Calderón, the President of Mexico, launches a military-led offensive to put down the drug cartel violence in the state of Michoacán. This effort is often regarded as the first event in the Mexican Drug War.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Irene Sáez, Nami Tamaki, Mao Ichimichi, Alex Pettyfer, Beverly D'Angelo, Jackie McKeown, Katie Barberi, Kim Kap-soo, Ishirō Honda, Tatiana Thumbtzen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1917 – Lisbeth Movin, Danish actress and director (d. 2011); August 4, 1904 – Helen Kane, American singer and actress (d. 1966); May 2, 1962 – Elizabeth Berridge, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,247