Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 345th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,282 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 450 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pleiades - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pleiades will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pleiades will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Manoel de Oliveira
- 1921Liz Smith
- 1926Big Mama Thornton
- 1938Reg Livermore
- 1943Errol Brown
- 1944Brenda Lee
- 1964Michel Courtemanche
- 1969Max Martini
- 1976Yujiro Shirakawa
- 1979Rider Strong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1761Gian Domenico Romagnosi, Italian physicist, economist, and jurist (d. 1835)
- 1913Jean Marais, French actor and director (d. 1998)
- 1916Pérez Prado, Cuban-Mexican singer-songwriter, pianist, and bandleader (d. 1989)
- 1922Grace Paley, American author and poet (d. 2007)
- 1925Paul Greengard, American neuroscientist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1941J. P. Parisé, Canadian-American ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2015)
- 1966Leon Lai, Chinese singer and actor
- 1979Rider Strong, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1987Alex Russell, Australian actor
- 1994Alice Hirose, Japanese actress, television personality, and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Julian the Apostate enters Constantinople as sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 1789The University of North Carolina is chartered by the North Carolina General Assembly.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 1968The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, featuring the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, the Who, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, and the Dirty Mac with Yoko Ono, is filmed in Wembley, London.
- 1980The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) is enacted by the U.S. Congress.
- 1993Forty-eight people are killed when a block of the Highland Towers collapses near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1998Thai Airways Flight 261 crashes near Surat Thani Airport, killing 101. The pilot flying the Airbus A310-300 is thought to have suffered spatial disorientation.
- 2005The Buncefield Oil Depot catches fire in Hemel Hempstead, England, United Kingdom.
- 2012At least 125 people are killed and up to 200 injured in bombings in the Alawite village of Aqrab, Syria.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carter Jenkins, Anne Reid, Garry Tallent, Sheree North, Patience Cleveland, Roy Harper, Jim Ellison, Pushkar Lele, Melonie Diaz, Jack Osbourne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 11, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1967 – Junkie XL, Dutch keyboard player and producer; April 19, 1980 – Alexis Thorpe, American actress; March 10, 1983 – Carrie Underwood, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195