Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1984 was a Tuesday and it was the 346th day of the year 1984. It was the 50th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,954 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,318 days or 11.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 438 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 19, 2016.
If a dog named Hubert Peters - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hubert Peters will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hubert Peters will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Cliff Michelmore
- 1930Chus Lampreave
- 1944Brenda Lee
- 1954Jermaine Jackson
- 1958Isabella Hofmann
- 1966Gary Dourdan
- 1974Lisa Ortiz
- 1977Brandon Rogers
- 1992Tiffany Alvord
- 1994Alice Hirose
View the complete list of December 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1758Carl Friedrich Zelter, German composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1832)
- 1954Brad Bryant, American golfer
- 1956Stevie Young, Scottish-born Australian guitarist (AC/DC, Starfighters)
- 1969Alessandro Melli, Italian footballer and manager
- 1972Andriy Husin, Ukrainian footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1974Gete Wami, Ethiopian runner
- 1981Javier Saviola, Argentinian footballer
- 1982Pablo Pérez Companc, Argentinian race car driver
- 1984Leighton Baines, English footballer
- 1984P.J. Lane, Australian actor and singer
View the complete list of December 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aurora’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1905A workers’ uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
- 1917World War I: British General Edmund Allenby enters Jerusalem on foot and declares martial law.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1946The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is established.
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
- 1968The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, featuring the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, the Who, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, and the Dirty Mac with Yoko Ono, is filmed in Wembley, London.
- 1972Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
- 2006Felipe Calderón, the President of Mexico, launches a military-led offensive to put down the drug cartel violence in the state of Michoacán. This effort is often regarded as the first event in the Mexican Drug War.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of December 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11, and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phyllis Treigle, Rhoda Gemignani, Sara Bareilles, Pepsi Demacque, Adele, Andy Russell, James Russo, Dominic Cossa, John Butler, Andy Irvine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 11, 1984.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th December 1984 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 12, 2002. Your score is -98. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,774,569,391. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1100. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,872,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1984. The estimated number of babies born on 11th December 1984 is 365,772. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 50,561 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,736 times in the year 1984. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 11, 1984. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 346th day of 1984
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 50th Tuesday of 1984
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 195 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,954 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,318 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 438
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 19, 2016
- Age in dog years: 160 dog years old using a Lowchen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 13, 1986 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 12, 2002 (-98)
- 1984 world population: 4,774,569,391
- Number one song: Out of Touch by Daryl Hall and John Oates (December 15, 1984)
- Babies born in 1984: 133,872,578
- Babies born in 1984 every day: 365,772
- Babies born in 1984 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 50,561 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,736 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XII.MCMLXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1967 – Rebekah Del Rio, American singer-songwriter; April 18, 1981 – Elastinen, Finnish rapper and producer (Fintelligens); September 23, 1940 – Tim Rose, American singer-songwriter and banjo player (The Big 3) (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,114