Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 345th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,743 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Sampson - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sampson will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sampson will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Carlos Gardel
- 1911Val Guest
- 1916Pérez Prado
- 1923Betsy Blair
- 1926Big Mama Thornton
- 1935Ron Carey
- 1970Victoria Fuller
- 1975Tomoka Kurotani
- 1976Yujiro Shirakawa
- 1992Tiffany Alvord
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1872René Bull, British illustrator and photographer (d. 1942)
- 1890Carlos Gardel, French-Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1935)
- 1905Robert Henriques, English farmer, author, and broadcaster (d. 1967)
- 1913Jean Marais, French actor and director (d. 1998)
- 1931Ronald Dworkin, American philosopher and scholar (d. 2013)
- 1932Aladár Kovácsi, Hungarian pentathlete (d. 2010)
- 1936Taku Yamasaki, Japanese politician
- 1958Nikki Sixx, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Mötley Crüe, Sixx:A.M., Sister)
- 1965Jay Bell, American baseball player and coach
- 1975Dawn Steele, Scottish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789The University of North Carolina is chartered by the North Carolina General Assembly.
- 1816Indiana becomes the 19th U.S. state.
- 1917World War I: British General Edmund Allenby enters Jerusalem on foot and declares martial law.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII’s abdication as King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, and Emperor of India, becomes effective.
- 1946The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is established.
- 1978The Lufthansa heist is committed by a group led by Lucchese family associate Jimmy Burke. It was the largest cash robbery ever committed on American soil, at that time.
- 1993Forty-eight people are killed when a block of the Highland Towers collapses near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1994A bomb explodes on Philippine Airlines Flight 434, en route from Manila, Philippines, to Tokyo, Japan, killing one. The captain is able to safely land the plane.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Boots Plata, Robert Fyfe, South Park Mexican, Larry Linville, Viviane Romance, Alla Pugacheva, Joseph Pilato, Laurie Metcalf, Victoria Beckham, Gerard Parkes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 11, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1979 – Mohib Mirza, Pakistani actor and director; December 30, 1956 – Claudia di Girolamo, Chilean actress; May 18, 1946 – Andreas Katsulas, American actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209