Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1901 was a Thursday and it was the 346th day of the year 1901. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,168 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,428 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Edward G. Robinson
- 1903Dagmar Nordstrom
- 1915Frank Sinatra
- 1940Dionne Warwick
- 1943Phyllis Somerville
- 1944Zoe Laskari
- 1955Nakamura Baijaku II
- 1957Robert Lepage
- 1984Airi Taira
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1805Henry Wells, American businessman, co-founded Wells Fargo and American Express (d. 1878)
- 1920Josef Doležal, Czech race walker (d. 1999)
- 1943Vassilis Alexakis, Greek-French author and translator
- 1950Pedro Ferriz de Con, Mexican journalist
- 1963Ai Orikasa, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1966Kōichi Nagano, Japanese voice actor
- 1968Rory Kennedy, American director and producer
- 1973Tony Hsieh, American businessman, founded LinkExchange
- 1977Colin White, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979John Salmons, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1388Mary of Enghien sells the lordship of Argos and Nauplia to the Republic of Venice.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Second Battle of Ushant – A British fleet led by HMS Victory defeats a French fleet.
- 1901Guglielmo Marconi receives the first transatlantic radio signal (the letter “S” [***] in Morse Code), at Signal Hill in St John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1917In Nebraska, Father Edward J. Flanagan founds Boys Town as a farm village for wayward boys.
- 1940World War II: Approximately 70 people are killed in the Marples Hotel, Fitzalan Square, Sheffield, as a result of a German air raid.
- 1941World War II: Fifty-four Japanese A6M Zero fighters raid Batangas Field, Philippines. Jesús Villamor and four Filipino fighter pilots fend them off; César Basa is killed.
- 1941World War II: USMC F4F “Wildcats” sink the first 4 major Japanese ships off Wake Island.
- 1942A fire in a hostel in St. John’s, Newfoundland, kills 100 people.
- 1963Kenya gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1979President of Pakistan Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq confers Nishan-e-Imtiaz on Nobel laureate Dr Abdus Salam.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trevor Moore, John Woo, Zarah Leander, Jeannette Charles, Axel Anderson, Rob Thomas, Yoshiko Yamaguchi, Liz Sheridan, Jessica Biel, Viveca Paulin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 12, 1901.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1923 – Michael V. Gazzo, American actor and playwright (d. 1995); December 23, 1928 – Chronis Aidonidis, Greek singer; September 29, 1954 – Mari Wilson, English singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884