Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1901 was a Thursday and it was the 346th day of the year 1901. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,255 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,431 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Edward G. Robinson
- 1903Dagmar Nordstrom
- 1918Joe Williams
- 1942Fatma Girik
- 1946Paula Wagner
- 1952Sarah Douglas
- 1966Último Dragón
- 1975Houko Kuwashima
- 1983Katrina Elam
- 1996Karen Miyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1792Alexander Ypsilantis, Greek-Russian general (d. 1828)
- 1870Walter Benona Sharp, American businessman, co-founded Hughes Tool Company (d. 1912)
- 1920Fred Kida, American illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1950Pedro Ferriz de Con, Mexican journalist
- 1955Nakamura Baijaku II, Japanese actor, bass player, and composer
- 1966Kōichi Nagano, Japanese voice actor
- 1967Yuzo Koshiro, Japanese composer and producer
- 1972Hank Williams III, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Assjack, Superjoint Ritual, and Arson Anthem)
- 1973Tony Hsieh, American businessman, founded LinkExchange
- 1975Mayim Bialik, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1870Joseph H. Rainey of South Carolina becomes the second black U.S. congressman, the first being Hiram Revels.
- 1915President of the Republic of China, Yuan Shikai, announces his intention to reinstate the monarchy and proclaim himself Emperor of China.
- 1918The Flag of Estonia is raised atop the Pikk Hermann for the first time.
- 1940World War II: Approximately 70 people are killed in the Marples Hotel, Fitzalan Square, Sheffield, as a result of a German air raid.
- 1948Malayan Emergency: Batang Kali massacre – 14 members of the Scots Guards stationed in Malaya allegedly massacre 24 unarmed civilians and set fire to the village.
- 1969Years of Lead: Piazza Fontana bombing – The offices of Banca Nazionale dell'Agricoltura in Piazza Fontana, Milan, are bombed.
- 1979Coup d'état of December Twelfth: South Korean Army Major General Chun Doo-hwan orders the arrest of Army Chief of Staff General Jeong Seung-hwa without authorization from President Choi Kyu-ha, alleging involvement in the assassination of ex-President Park Chung-hee.
- 1983The Australian Labor government led by Prime Minister Bob Hawke and Treasurer Paul Keating floats the Australian dollar.
- 1985Arrow Air Flight 1285, a McDonnell Douglas DC-8, crashes after takeoff in Gander, Newfoundland, killing all 256 people on board, including 236 members of the United States Army’s 101st Airborne Division.
- 201212-12-12: The Concert for Sandy Relief took place at Madison Square Garden and was broadcast on 20 international television networks to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sue Williams, Les Emmerson, Seth Putnam, Chris Raab, Derrick Morgan, Faizon Love, Christopher Lloyd, John Anderson, Christopher de Leon, Ludacris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 12, 1901.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 6, 1977 – Jamie Laurie, American singer-songwriter (Flobots); October 9, 1936 – Brian Blessed, English actor and game show host; December 5, 1965 – Wayne Smith, Jamaican rapper (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,088