Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1901 was a Thursday and it was the 346th day of the year 1901. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,197 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,429 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Nicolas de Gunzburg
- 1943Grover Washington, Jr.
- 1952Sarah Douglas
- 1967Yuzo Koshiro
- 1968Rory Kennedy
- 1972Hank Williams III
- 1975Houko Kuwashima
- 1975Mayim Bialik
- 1976Asaka Seto
- 1978Monica Bîrlădeanu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1731Erasmus Darwin, English physician and poet (d. 1802)
- 1914Patrick O'Brian, English author and translator (d. 2000)
- 1928Helen Frankenthaler, American painter and academic (d. 2011)
- 1929Toshiko Akiyoshi, Japanese pianist and composer (Toshiko Akiyoshi – Lew Tabackin Big Band)
- 1942Fatma Girik, Turkish actress and politician
- 1943Grover Washington, Jr., American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and producer (d. 1999)
- 1946Paula Wagner, American actress and producer
- 1954Hemant Karkare, Indian police officer (d. 2008)
- 1969Michael Möllenbeck, German discus thrower
- 1984Airi Taira, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1408The Order of the Dragon a monarchical chivalric order is created by Sigismund of Luxembourg, then King of Hungary.
- 1862American Civil War: USS Cairo sinks on the Yazoo River, becoming the first armored ship to be sunk by an electrically detonated mine.
- 1870Joseph H. Rainey of South Carolina becomes the second black U.S. congressman, the first being Hiram Revels.
- 1911King George V of the United Kingdom and Mary of Teck are enthroned as Emperor and Empress of India.
- 1939HMS Duchess sinks after a collision with HMS Barham off the coast of Scotland with the loss of 124 men.
- 1942World War II: German troops begin Operation Winter Storm, an attempt to relieve encircled Axis forces during the Battle of Stalingrad.
- 1956Beginning of the Irish Republican Army’s “Border Campaign”.
- 1969Years of Lead: Piazza Fontana bombing – The offices of Banca Nazionale dell'Agricoltura in Piazza Fontana, Milan, are bombed.
- 1979President of Pakistan Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq confers Nishan-e-Imtiaz on Nobel laureate Dr Abdus Salam.
- 1988The Clapham Junction rail crash kills thirty-five and injures hundreds after two collisions of three commuter trains—one of the worst train crashes in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Crystal Gayle, Blake McIver Ewing, Kristoffer Cusick, Buddy Holly, Mac DeMarco, Rob Thomas, Byron Foulger, 2 Chainz, Cheryl Ladd, Kittens Reichert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 12, 1901.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1988 – Jencarlos Canela, American singer-songwriter and actor; August 1, 1933 – Dom DeLuise, American actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2009); July 6, 1984 – Natasha Zlobina, Uzbek-French actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911