Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1909 was a Sunday and it was the 346th day of the year 1909. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,522 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Cub - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 531 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cub will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cub will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Zoe Laskari
- 1957Robert Lepage
- 1963Ai Orikasa
- 1970Jennifer Connelly
- 1975Mayim Bialik
- 1978Jennifer Rovero
- 1983Katrina Elam
- 1986Mitsuhiro Hidaka
- 1991Daniel Magder
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1715Gennaro Manna, Italian composer (d. 1779)
- 1792Alexander Ypsilantis, Greek-Russian general (d. 1828)
- 1805William Lloyd Garrison, American journalist and activist, founded The Liberator (d. 1879)
- 1866Alfred Werner, Swiss chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919)
- 1876Alvin Kraenzlein, American hurdler and runner (d. 1928)
- 1903Dagmar Nordstrom, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Nordstrom Sisters) (d. 1976)
- 1950Heiner Flassbeck, German economist, professor, publicist, political counselor and State Secretary
- 1953Rafael Septien, Mexican-American football player
- 1984Sohail Tanvir, Pakistani cricketer
- 1986Daddy Birori, Rwandan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1901Guglielmo Marconi receives the first transatlantic radio signal (the letter “S” [***] in Morse Code), at Signal Hill in St John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1918The Flag of Estonia is raised atop the Pikk Hermann for the first time.
- 1939Winter War: Battle of Tolvajärvi – Finnish forces defeat those of the Soviet Union in their first major victory of the conflict.
- 1941World War II: Fifty-four Japanese A6M Zero fighters raid Batangas Field, Philippines. Jesús Villamor and four Filipino fighter pilots fend them off; César Basa is killed.
- 1942A fire in a hostel in St. John’s, Newfoundland, kills 100 people.
- 1946A fire at a New York City ice plant spreads to a nearby tenement, killing 37 people.
- 1956Beginning of the Irish Republican Army’s “Border Campaign”.
- 1958Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1963Kenya gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1985Arrow Air Flight 1285, a McDonnell Douglas DC-8, crashes after takeoff in Gander, Newfoundland, killing all 256 people on board, including 236 members of the United States Army’s 101st Airborne Division.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aidan Moffat, Jan Miner, Katie Price, Erick Avari, Marko Kon, Juliet Cesario, Hannah Taylor-Gordon, Winsor Harmon, Brian Robbins, Jane Badler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 12, 1909.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1976 – Benedict Cumberbatch, English actor; April 19, 1943 – Eve Graham, Scottish singer (The New Seekers); October 29, 1940 – Angela Douglas, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,135