Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1943 was a Sunday and it was the 346th day of the year 1943. It was the 50th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,414 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,471 days or 25.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 962 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 20, 1975.
If a dog named Ravello - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ravello will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ravello will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Edward G. Robinson
- 1900Sammy Davis, Sr.
- 1904Nicolas de Gunzburg
- 1915Frank Sinatra
- 1938Connie Francis
- 1946Paula Wagner
- 1947Wings Hauser
- 1967Yuzo Koshiro
- 1986Lee Qri
- 1988Hahm Eun-Jung
View the complete list of December 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1805William Lloyd Garrison, American journalist and activist, founded The Liberator (d. 1879)
- 1863Edvard Munch, Norwegian painter (d. 1944)
- 1864Paul Elmer More, American journalist, author, and critic (d. 1937)
- 1866Alfred Werner, Swiss chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919)
- 1901Harald Kaarmann, Estonian footballer (d. 1942)
- 1905Vasily Grossman, Russian journalist and author (d. 1964)
- 1937Michael Jeffery, Australian general and politician, 24th Governor-General of Australia
- 1973Gary Breen, English-Irish footballer and manager
- 1984Sohail Tanvir, Pakistani cricketer
- 1986Daddy Birori, Rwandan footballer
View the complete list of December 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leslie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1388Mary of Enghien sells the lordship of Argos and Nauplia to the Republic of Venice.
- 1897Belo Horizonte, the first planned city in Brazil, is founded.
- 1911King George V of the United Kingdom and Mary of Teck are enthroned as Emperor and Empress of India.
- 1917In Nebraska, Father Edward J. Flanagan founds Boys Town as a farm village for wayward boys.
- 1936Xi'an Incident: The Generalissimo of the Republic of China, Chiang Kai-shek, is kidnapped by Zhang Xueliang.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: USS Panay incident – Japanese aircraft bomb and sink U.S. gunboat USS Panay on the Yangtze river in China.
- 1946A fire at a New York City ice plant spreads to a nearby tenement, killing 37 people.
- 1979The unrecognised state of Zimbabwe-Rhodesia returns to British control and resumes using the name Southern Rhodesia.
- 1991The Russian Federation gains independence from the USSR.
- 2001Prime Minister of Vietnam Phan Văn Khải announces the decision on upgrading Phong Nha–Kẻ Bàng to the Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park, providing information on projects for the conservation and development of the park and revised maps.
View the complete list of December 12 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Schaeffer, Ahmet Zappa, Kelly Slater, Puri Jagannadh, Candela Peña, Hyolyn, Joanne Kelly, Darren Hayes, Francesca Neri, John Duttine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 12, 1943.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th December 1943 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 15, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +100. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 11, 1967. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 12, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 346th day of 1943
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 50th Sunday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,414 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,471 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 962
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 20, 1975
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 15, 1928 (+100)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 11, 1967 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.XII.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1960 – Joe Ranft, American animator, screenwriter, and voice actor (d. 2005); October 24, 1981 – Jemima Rooper, English actress; September 24, 1912 – Don Porter, American actor (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,935