Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1943 was a Sunday and it was the 346th day of the year 1943. It was the 50th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,216 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,739 days or 26.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 989 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 20, 1975.
If a dog named Dazzle - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dazzle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dazzle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Noel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Sammy Davis, Sr.
- 1918Joe Williams
- 1944Cara Duff-MacCormick
- 1952Cathy Rigby
- 1952Sarah Douglas
- 1967Yuzo Koshiro
- 1972Hank Williams III
- 1978Jennifer Rovero
- 1978Monica Bîrlădeanu
View the complete list of December 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1786William L. Marcy, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 21st United States Secretary of State (d. 1857)
- 1849William Kissam Vanderbilt, American businessman and horse breeder (d. 1920)
- 1907Roy Douglas, English pianist and composer (d. 2015)
- 1921Toni Blankenheim, German opera singer (d. 2012)
- 1928Chinghiz Aitmatov, Kyrgyzstani diplomat and author (d. 2008)
- 1930Bill Beutel, American journalist (d. 2006)
- 1942Fatma Girik, Turkish actress and politician
- 1966Lydia Zimmermann, Spanish filmmaker
- 1974Bernard Lagat, Kenyan-American runner
- 1978Monica Bîrlădeanu, Romanian model and actress
View the complete list of December 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1787Pennsylvania becomes the second state to ratify the United States Constitution, five days after Delaware became the first.
- 1862American Civil War: USS Cairo sinks on the Yazoo River, becoming the first armored ship to be sunk by an electrically detonated mine.
- 1901Guglielmo Marconi receives the first transatlantic radio signal (the letter “S” [***] in Morse Code), at Signal Hill in St John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1918The Flag of Estonia is raised atop the Pikk Hermann for the first time.
- 1935Lebensborn Project, a Nazi reproduction program, is founded by Heinrich Himmler.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: USS Panay incident – Japanese aircraft bomb and sink U.S. gunboat USS Panay on the Yangtze river in China.
- 1939HMS Duchess sinks after a collision with HMS Barham off the coast of Scotland with the loss of 124 men.
- 1940World War II: Approximately 70 people are killed in the Marples Hotel, Fitzalan Square, Sheffield, as a result of a German air raid.
- 1956Beginning of the Irish Republican Army’s “Border Campaign”.
- 1964Prime Minister Jomo Kenyatta becomes the first President of the Republic of Kenya.
View the complete list of December 12 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Joy, Huma Qureshi, Amber Riley, Ayesha Antoine, Vic Dana, Julie Felix, Jeff Probst, Michelle Collins, Simon Cowell, Barbara Mandrell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 12, 1943.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th December 1943 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 15, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +100. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 11, 1967. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 12, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 346th day of 1943
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 50th Sunday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 4 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,216 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,739 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 989
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 20, 1975
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 15, 1928 (+100)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 11, 1967 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.XII.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1983 – Matt Willis, English singer-songwriter, musician, and actor (Busted and McBusted); April 27, 1994 – Elmo Magalona, Filipino actor and singer; April 5, 1954 – Peter Case, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Nerves and The Plimsouls).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,894