Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1966. It was the 50th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,060 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,353 days or 17.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 645 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 20, 1998.
If a dog named Foxx - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Foxx will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Foxx will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Frank Sinatra
- 1923Bob Dorough
- 1946Paula Wagner
- 1952Sarah Douglas
- 1957Robert Lepage
- 1966Kōichi Nagano
- 1983Katrina Elam
- 1988Hahm Eun-Jung
- 1991Daniel Magder
- 1996Karen Miyama
View the complete list of December 12 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1715Gennaro Manna, Italian composer (d. 1779)
- 1925Ahmad Shamloo, Iranian journalist and poet (d. 2000)
- 1929Toshiko Akiyoshi, Japanese pianist and composer (Toshiko Akiyoshi – Lew Tabackin Big Band)
- 1931Lionel Blair, English actor, dancer, and choreographer
- 1952Frank Schwalba-Hoth, German politician
- 1953Rafael Septien, Mexican-American football player
- 1962Ulrike Tillmann, German mathematician and academic
- 1968Laurie Williams, Jamaican cricketer (d. 2002)
- 1969Fiona May, English-Italian long jumper
- 1979John Salmons, American basketball player
View the complete list of December 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 627Battle of Nineveh: A Byzantine army under Emperor Heraclius defeats Emperor Khosrau II’s Persian forces, commanded by General Rhahzadh.
- 1388Mary of Enghien sells the lordship of Argos and Nauplia to the Republic of Venice.
- 1862American Civil War: USS Cairo sinks on the Yazoo River, becoming the first armored ship to be sunk by an electrically detonated mine.
- 1897Belo Horizonte, the first planned city in Brazil, is founded.
- 1917In Nebraska, Father Edward J. Flanagan founds Boys Town as a farm village for wayward boys.
- 1939Winter War: Battle of Tolvajärvi – Finnish forces defeat those of the Soviet Union in their first major victory of the conflict.
- 1942A fire in a hostel in St. John’s, Newfoundland, kills 100 people.
- 1956Beginning of the Irish Republican Army’s “Border Campaign”.
- 1969Years of Lead: Piazza Fontana bombing – The offices of Banca Nazionale dell'Agricoltura in Piazza Fontana, Milan, are bombed.
- 1979Coup d'état of December Twelfth: South Korean Army Major General Chun Doo-hwan orders the arrest of Army Chief of Staff General Jeong Seung-hwa without authorization from President Choi Kyu-ha, alleging involvement in the assassination of ex-President Park Chung-hee.
View the complete list of December 12 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rita Hayworth, Kristin Chenoweth, Bianca Manalo, Stedman Pearson, Billy West, Kevin McHale, Jill Vidal, Jennifer Rhodes, Elizabeth Wolfgramm, Sunny Leone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 12, 1966.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th December 1966 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Winchester Cathedral by The New Vaudeville Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 17, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 12th December 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 12, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 346th day of 1966
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 50th Monday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 298 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,060 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,353 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 645
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 20, 1998
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Maltese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1994 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 1, 1987 (-176)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Winchester Cathedral by The New Vaudeville Band (December 17, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 5, 1957 – Jon-Erik Hexum, American model and actor (d. 1984); December 1, 1944 – Pierre Arditi, French actor; August 22, 1971 – Richard Armitage, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,895