Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,414 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 488 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Sammy Davis, Sr.
- 1921Toni Blankenheim
- 1938Connie Francis
- 1943Grover Washington, Jr.
- 1952Sarah Douglas
- 1960Masahiko Nishimura
- 1963Ai Orikasa
- 1968Rory Kennedy
- 1970Mädchen Amick
- 1979Carlos Agassi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1766Nikolay Karamzin, Russian poet and historian (d. 1826)
- 1821Gustave Flaubert, French novelist and playwright (d. 1880)
- 1887Kurt Atterberg, Swedish composer and engineer (d. 1974)
- 1893Edward G. Robinson, Romanian-American actor and singer (d. 1973)
- 1942Anita Otto, German discus thrower
- 1945Portia Simpson-Miller, Jamaican politician, 7th Prime Minister of Jamaica
- 1947Hülya Koçyiğit, Turkish actress
- 1953Martin Ferguson, Australian politician
- 1955Gianna Angelopoulos-Daskalaki, Greek businesswoman
- 1985Pat Calathes, Greek-American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1901Guglielmo Marconi receives the first transatlantic radio signal (the letter “S” [***] in Morse Code), at Signal Hill in St John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1911King George V of the United Kingdom and Mary of Teck are enthroned as Emperor and Empress of India.
- 1918The Flag of Estonia is raised atop the Pikk Hermann for the first time.
- 1935Lebensborn Project, a Nazi reproduction program, is founded by Heinrich Himmler.
- 1941World War II: The United Kingdom declares war on Bulgaria. Hungary and Romania declare war on the United States. India declares war on Japan.
- 1941World War II: USMC F4F “Wildcats” sink the first 4 major Japanese ships off Wake Island.
- 1979President of Pakistan Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq confers Nishan-e-Imtiaz on Nobel laureate Dr Abdus Salam.
- 1983The Australian Labor government led by Prime Minister Bob Hawke and Treasurer Paul Keating floats the Australian dollar.
- 1991The Russian Federation gains independence from the USSR.
- 201212-12-12: The Concert for Sandy Relief took place at Madison Square Garden and was broadcast on 20 international television networks to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nuria Fergó, Leo Penn, Louise Lombard, Gary Lucy, Naughty Boy, Celia Imrie, Rick Savage, Toni Basil, Agnes Baltsa, David Twohy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 12, 1977.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 17, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1930 – Vic Tayback, American actor (d. 1990); September 11, 1942 – Lola Falana, American actress, singer, and dancer; August 18, 1943 – Sarah Dash, American singer-songwriter and actress (Labelle).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 943