Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1990 was a Wednesday and it was the 346th day of the year 1990. It was the 50th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,295 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,432 days or 9.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 348 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 20, 2022.
If a dog named Brittaney - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brittaney will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brittaney will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Edward G. Robinson
- 1923Bob Barker
- 1938Connie Francis
- 1940Dionne Warwick
- 1952Cathy Rigby
- 1966Kōichi Nagano
- 1975Houko Kuwashima
- 1978Jennifer Rovero
- 1986Lee Qri
View the complete list of December 12 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1610Basil of Ostrog, Serbian monk and saint (d. 1671)
- 1731Erasmus Darwin, English physician and poet (d. 1802)
- 1766Nikolay Karamzin, Russian poet and historian (d. 1826)
- 1863Edvard Munch, Norwegian painter (d. 1944)
- 1918Joe Williams, American singer and pianist (d. 1999)
- 1940Sharad Pawar, Indian politician, Indian Minister of Agriculture
- 1950Pedro Ferriz de Con, Mexican journalist
- 1963Ai Orikasa, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1984Airi Taira, Japanese actress
- 1990Nixon Chepseba, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of December 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1098First Crusade: Siege of Ma'arrat al-Numan – Crusaders breach the town’s walls and massacre about 20,000 inhabitants. After finding themselves with insufficient food, they reportedly resort to cannibalism.
- 1787Pennsylvania becomes the second state to ratify the United States Constitution, five days after Delaware became the first.
- 1862American Civil War: USS Cairo sinks on the Yazoo River, becoming the first armored ship to be sunk by an electrically detonated mine.
- 1897Belo Horizonte, the first planned city in Brazil, is founded.
- 1901Guglielmo Marconi receives the first transatlantic radio signal (the letter “S” [***] in Morse Code), at Signal Hill in St John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1918The Flag of Estonia is raised atop the Pikk Hermann for the first time.
- 1925The Majlis of Iran votes to crown Reza Khan as the new Shah of Iran, starting the Pahlavi dynasty.
- 1941World War II: Fifty-four Japanese A6M Zero fighters raid Batangas Field, Philippines. Jesús Villamor and four Filipino fighter pilots fend them off; César Basa is killed.
- 1941World War II: The United Kingdom declares war on Bulgaria. Hungary and Romania declare war on the United States. India declares war on Japan.
- 1942A fire in a hostel in St. John’s, Newfoundland, kills 100 people.
View the complete list of December 12 historical events.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Gilbert, Stuart Wade, Richard Mayes, Owain Yeoman, Sayaka Yamaguchi, Gabriel Soto, Kathleen Ankers, Chris Difford, Ewan McGregor, Santino Marella.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 12, 1990.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th December 1990 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 27, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 30, 1974. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 12th December 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 12, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 346th day of 1990
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 50th Wednesday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 297 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,295 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,432 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 348
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 20, 2022
- Age in dog years: 146 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 27, 1965 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 30, 1974 (-170)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B (December 15, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1973 – Shirish Kunder, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter; September 2, 1962 – Eugenio Derbez, Mexican actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; November 5, 1946 – Ariel Ureta, Filipino actor and journalist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,899