Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 2009 was a Saturday and it was the 346th day of the year 2009. It was the 50th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,629 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,543 days or 4.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 157 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 20, 2041.
If a dog named Hamish - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hamish will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hamish will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Bob Barker
- 1923Bob Dorough
- 1938Connie Francis
- 1942Fatma Girik
- 1952Cathy Rigby
- 1957Sheila E.
- 1966Kōichi Nagano
- 1967Yuzo Koshiro
- 1975Houko Kuwashima
- 1978Jennifer Rovero
View the complete list of December 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1526Álvaro de Bazán, 1st Marquis of Santa Cruz, Spanish admiral (d. 1588)
- 1685Lodovico Giustini, Italian pianist and composer (d. 1743)
- 1786William L. Marcy, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 21st United States Secretary of State (d. 1857)
- 1805Henry Wells, American businessman, co-founded Wells Fargo and American Express (d. 1878)
- 1862J. Bruce Ismay, English businessman (d. 1937)
- 1930Silvio Santos, Brazilian television host, founded Sistema Brasileiro de Televisão
- 1949Bill Nighy, English actor
- 1952Herb Dhaliwal, Indian-Canadian politician, 3rd Canadian Minister of Natural Resources
- 1969Michael Möllenbeck, German discus thrower
- 1981Yuvraj Singh, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of December 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mike’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1936Xi'an Incident: The Generalissimo of the Republic of China, Chiang Kai-shek, is kidnapped by Zhang Xueliang.
- 1941World War II: The United Kingdom declares war on Bulgaria. Hungary and Romania declare war on the United States. India declares war on Japan.
- 1942A fire in a hostel in St. John’s, Newfoundland, kills 100 people.
- 1942World War II: German troops begin Operation Winter Storm, an attempt to relieve encircled Axis forces during the Battle of Stalingrad.
- 1946A fire at a New York City ice plant spreads to a nearby tenement, killing 37 people.
- 1956Beginning of the Irish Republican Army’s “Border Campaign”.
- 1958Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1979The unrecognised state of Zimbabwe-Rhodesia returns to British control and resumes using the name Southern Rhodesia.
- 1988The Clapham Junction rail crash kills thirty-five and injures hundreds after two collisions of three commuter trains—one of the worst train crashes in the United Kingdom.
- 201212-12-12: The Concert for Sandy Relief took place at Madison Square Garden and was broadcast on 20 international television networks to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
View the complete list of December 12 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ivan Graziani, Emma Rigby, Rebecca Black, Judge Dread, Ram Charan, Chris Raab, Rino Sashihara, Aileen Pringle, Ulf Ekberg, Daevid Allen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 12, 2009.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th December 2009 is Holly for precious moments.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 12th December 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 12, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 346th day of 2009
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 50th Saturday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 119 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,629 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,543 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 157
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 20, 2041
- Age in dog years: 74 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys (December 12, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.XII.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1962 – David Koechner, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; November 10, 1987 – Jessica Tovey, Australian actress; July 30, 1941 – Paul Anka, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,014