Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of December 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 13, 1901 was a Friday and it was the 347th day of the year 1901. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,616 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 14,205 days or 39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,443 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 21, 1933.
If a dog named Kubla - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 542 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kubla will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kubla will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Edward LeSaint
- 1937Rob Houwer
- 1941Anouska Hempel
- 1945Kathy Garver
- 1947Darlene Cates
- 1949Tarık Akan
- 1960Jānis Reinis
- 1960Rusty Cundieff
- 1961Harry Gregson-Williams
- 1967NeNe Leakes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 13.
- 1797Heinrich Heine, German journalist, poet, and critic (d. 1856)
- 1856Svetozar Boroević, Croatian-Austrian field marshal (d. 1920)
- 1871Emily Carr, Canadian painter and author (d. 1945)
- 1913Arnold Brown, English-Canadian missionary, 11th General of The Salvation Army (d. 2002)
- 1924Robert Coogan, American actor (d. 1978)
- 1958Lynn-Holly Johnson, American figure skater and actress
- 1959Boris Zhukov, American wrestler
- 1983Janeth Jepkosgei, Kenyan middle-distance runner
- 1988Oliver Lancashire, English footballer
- 2005Prince Aymeric of Belgium
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1294Saint Celestine V resigns the papacy after only five months; Celestine hoped to return to his previous life as an ascetic hermit.
- 1577Sir Francis Drake sets sail from Plymouth, England, on his round-the-world voyage.
- 1636The Massachusetts Bay Colony organizes three militia regiments to defend the colony against the Pequot Indians. This organization is recognized today as the founding of the National Guard of the United States.
- 1642Abel Tasman reaches New Zealand.
- 1769Dartmouth College is founded by the Reverend Eleazar Wheelock, with a royal charter from King George III, on land donated by Royal governor John Wentworth.
- 1939World War II: Battle of the River Plate – Captain Hans Langsdorff of the German Deutschland-class cruiser (pocket battleship) Admiral Graf Spee engages with Royal Navy cruisers HMS Exeter, HMS Ajax and HMNZS Achilles.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Hungary and Kingdom of Romania declare war on the United States.
- 1959Archbishop Makarios III becomes the first President of Cyprus.
- 1977A DC-3 aircraft chartered from the Indianapolis-based National Jet crashes near Evansville Regional Airport, killing 29, including the University of Evansville basketball team, support staff and boosters of the team.
- 2014Landslides caused by heavy rain in Java, Indonesia, kill at least 56 people.
View the complete list of historical events for December 13.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 13 and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Henry Fonda, Chris Ballew, Lee Mack, Jessica Calvello, Roy Castle, Bob Backlund, Giovanni Frezza, Charlie Hall, Billie Whitelaw, Richard Sterban.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 13 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 13, 1901.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1979 – David Nail, American singer-songwriter; May 28, 1983 – Toby Hemingway, English actor; May 2, 1945 – Judge Dread, English singer-songwriter (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,296