Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of December 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 13, 1924 was a Saturday and it was the 348th day of the year 1924. It was the 50th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,214 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,738 days or 32.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 21, 1956.
If a dog named Lindo - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lindo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lindo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Aimilios Veakis
- 1925Dick Van Dyke
- 1928Eve Meyer
- 1947Darlene Cates
- 1960Rusty Cundieff
- 1977Charlotte Milchard
- 1980Satoshi Tsumabuki
- 1981Amy Lee
- 1982Ayumi Kinoshita
- 1982Koutaro Tanaka
View the complete list of December 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 13.
- 1867Kristian Birkeland, Norwegian physicist and author (d. 1917)
- 1874Josef Lhévinne, Russian pianist and educator (d. 1944)
- 1887Alvin C. York, American colonel, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1964)
- 1924George Shuba, American baseball player (d. 2014)
- 1929Christopher Plummer, Canadian actor, singer, and producer
- 1933Doug Mohns, Canadian-American ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1938Heino, German singer
- 1944Hwang Jang-lee, Japanese-South Korean martial artist and actor
- 1947Dave Hamilton, American baseball player and coach
- 1993Jurian Beat Crisis, Japanese singer
View the complete list of December 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alexander’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1545The Council of Trent begins.
- 1577Sir Francis Drake sets sail from Plymouth, England, on his round-the-world voyage.
- 1642Abel Tasman reaches New Zealand.
- 1758The English transport ship Duke William sinks in the North Atlantic, killing over 360 people.
- 1867A Fenian bomb explodes in Clerkenwell, London, killing six.
- 1939World War II: Battle of the River Plate – Captain Hans Langsdorff of the German Deutschland-class cruiser (pocket battleship) Admiral Graf Spee engages with Royal Navy cruisers HMS Exeter, HMS Ajax and HMNZS Achilles.
- 1962NASA launches Relay 1, the first active repeater communications satellite in orbit.
- 1967Constantine II of Greece attempts an unsuccessful counter-coup against the Regime of the Colonels.
- 1977A DC-3 aircraft chartered from the Indianapolis-based National Jet crashes near Evansville Regional Airport, killing 29, including the University of Evansville basketball team, support staff and boosters of the team.
- 2000The “Texas Seven” escape from the John B. Connally Unit near Kenedy, Texas, and go on a robbery spree, during which police officer Aubrey Hawkins is shot and killed.
View the complete list of December 13 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 13, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Papp, Catherine McNeil, Evan Rachel Wood, Peeter Sauter, Mark Murphy, Georgina Chapman, Alice Gerrard, Fardeen Khan, Fred Wood, Ian Brown.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 13 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 13, 1924.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th December 1924 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 19, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 2, 1946. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 725. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 13, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 348th day of 1924
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 50th Saturday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 215 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,214 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,738 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,192
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 21, 1956
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 19, 1935 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 2, 1946 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XII.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1969 – Rick Porras, American director and producer; March 7, 1971 – Matthew Vaughn, English director, producer, and screenwriter; October 1, 1945 – Ellen McIlwaine, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,920