Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of December 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 13, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 348th day of the year 1972. It was the 50th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 124 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,408 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,803 days or 15.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 590 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 21, 2004.
If a dog named Icy - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Icy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Icy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Curd Jürgens
- 1949Randy Owen
- 1949Tom Verlaine
- 1958Kanako Higuchi
- 1966Toby Dammit
- 1981Amy Lee
- 1989Dasha Kapustina
- 1989Taylor Swift
- 1993Jurian Beat Crisis
View the complete list of December 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 13.
- 1918Kim Won-kwon, South Korean jumper
- 1923Larry Doby, American baseball player and manager (d. 2003)
- 1924Robert Coogan, American actor (d. 1978)
- 1928Eve Meyer, American model, actress, and producer (d. 1977)
- 1941Anouska Hempel, New Zealand-English actress and fashion designer
- 1948Brian Wilson, Scottish journalist and politician
- 1949Randy Owen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alabama)
- 1953Bob Gainey, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1966Ross Burden, New Zealand-English chef and author
- 1979Matjaž Smodiš, Slovenian basketball player
View the complete list of December 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tammy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1294Saint Celestine V resigns the papacy after only five months; Celestine hoped to return to his previous life as an ascetic hermit.
- 1643English Civil War: The Battle of Alton takes place in Hampshire.
- 1758The English transport ship Duke William sinks in the North Atlantic, killing over 360 people.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Hungary and Kingdom of Romania declare war on the United States.
- 1959Archbishop Makarios III becomes the first President of Cyprus.
- 1967Constantine II of Greece attempts an unsuccessful counter-coup against the Regime of the Colonels.
- 1977A DC-3 aircraft chartered from the Indianapolis-based National Jet crashes near Evansville Regional Airport, killing 29, including the University of Evansville basketball team, support staff and boosters of the team.
- 1979The Canadian Government of Prime Minister Joe Clark is defeated in the House of Commons, prompting the 1980 Canadian election.
- 1988PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat gives a speech at a UN General Assembly meeting in Geneva, Switzerland, after United States authorities refused to grant him a visa to visit UN headquarters in New York.
- 1989The Troubles: Attack on Derryard checkpoint – The Provisional Irish Republican Army launches an attack on a British Army temporary vehicle checkpoint near Rosslea, Northern Ireland. Two British soldiers are killed and one badly wounded.
View the complete list of December 13 historical events.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 13, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew West, Morey Amsterdam, George Takei, Jon Bauman, Alessandro Nunziati, Reg Livermore, Aphex Twin, Judy Tyler, Mary Weiss, Louis Mandylor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 13 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 13, 1972.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th December 1972 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 19, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 18, 1950. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 16, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 875. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 13th December 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 13, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 348th day of 1972
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 50th Wednesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 124 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,408 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,803 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 590
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 21, 2004
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a Peekapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: June 19, 1973 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 18, 1950 (-120)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul (December 16, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XII.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1934 – Risto Jarva, Finnish director and producer (d. 1977); June 27, 1983 – Alsou, Russian singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress; September 18, 1951 – Dee Dee Ramone, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Ramones) (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,044