Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of December 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 13, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 347th day of the year 2003. It was the 50th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,498 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,166 days or 5.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 21, 2035.
If a dog named Rosemary - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rosemary will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rosemary will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Olev Roomet
- 1930Robert Prosky
- 1949Randy Owen
- 1957Morris Day
- 1957Steve Buscemi
- 1958Lynn-Holly Johnson
- 1978Ryo Kawakita
- 1980Satoshi Tsumabuki
- 1993Jurian Beat Crisis
- 1994Leo Ieiri
View the complete list of December 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 13.
- 1780Johann Wolfgang Döbereiner, German chemist, invented the Döbereiner’s lamp (d. 1849)
- 1915B. J. Vorster, South African politician,4th State President of South Africa (d. 1983)
- 1920George P. Shultz, American economist and politician, 60th United States Secretary of State
- 1923Frankie Fraser, English gangster (d. 2014)
- 1948Brian Wilson, Scottish journalist and politician
- 1948Jeff Baxter, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Steely Dan and The Doobie Brothers)
- 1970Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner, Austrian mountaineer
- 1975Tom DeLonge, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Blink-182, Angels & Airwaves, and Box Car Racer)
- 1982Ayumi Kinoshita, Japanese actress and model
- 1983Matt Deis, American bass player and songwriter (CKY and All That Remains)
View the complete list of December 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Omar’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1545The Council of Trent begins.
- 1938The Holocaust: The Neuengamme concentration camp opens in the Bergedorf district of Hamburg, Germany.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Hungary and Kingdom of Romania declare war on the United States.
- 1943World War II: The Massacre of Kalavryta by German occupying forces in Greece.
- 1989The Troubles: Attack on Derryard checkpoint – The Provisional Irish Republican Army launches an attack on a British Army temporary vehicle checkpoint near Rosslea, Northern Ireland. Two British soldiers are killed and one badly wounded.
- 2002European Union enlargement: The EU announces that Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia will become members from May 1, 2004.
- 2003Iraq War: Operation Red Dawn – Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein is captured near his home town of Tikrit.
- 2006Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities is adopted.
- 2011A murder–suicide in Liège, Belgium, kills six and wounds 125 people at a Christmas market.
- 2014Landslides caused by heavy rain in Java, Indonesia, kill at least 56 people.
View the complete list of December 13 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 13, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry verDorn, Joan Van Ark, Fadl Shaker, Carmen Sevilla, Audrey Hepburn, Simon Amstell, Melissa Haro, Peter Jacobson, Mel Carter, Michelle Forbes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 13 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 13, 2003.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th December 2003 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 3, 1989. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 13th December 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 13, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 347th day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 50th Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 77 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,498 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,166 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 220
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 21, 2035
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 3, 1989 (-140)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (December 13, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XII.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1978 – Shinnosuke Tachibana, Japanese voice actor; September 5, 1973 – Paddy Considine, English actor, director, and screenwriter; May 6, 1915 – Orson Welles, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,105