Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of December 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 14, 1924 was a Sunday and it was the 349th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,800 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,144 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Morey Amsterdam
- 1932Charlie Rich
- 1942Chris Harris
- 1952Graciela Alfano
- 1952John Lurie
- 1970Nadine Garner
- 1972Miranda Hart
- 1976Tammy Blanchard
- 1985Nonami Takizawa
- 1991Mitsuki Takahata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 14.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 14.
- 1009Emperor Go-Suzaku of Japan (d. 1045)
- 1738Jan Antonín Koželuh, Czech composer and educator (d. 1814)
- 1895Paul Éluard, French poet and author (d. 1952)
- 1923Gerard Reve, Dutch-Belgian author and poet (d. 2006)
- 1927Richard Cassilly, American tenor and actor (d. 1998)
- 1948Peeter Kreitzberg, Estonian politician (d. 2011)
- 1959Bob Paris, American-Canadian bodybuilder and actor
- 1971Tia Texada, American actress and singer
- 1979Jean-Alain Boumsong, French footballer
- 1988Nicolas Batum, French basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 835Sweet Dew Incident: Emperor Wenzong of the Tang dynasty conspires to kill the powerful eunuchs of the Tang court, but the plot is foiled.
- 1819Alabama becomes the 22nd U.S. state.
- 1902The Commercial Pacific Cable Company lays the first Pacific telegraph cable, from San Francisco to Honolulu.
- 1903The Wright brothers make their first attempt to fly with the Wright Flyer at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
- 1941World War II: Japan signs a treaty of alliance with Thailand.
- 1958The 3rd Soviet Antarctic Expedition becomes the first to reach the southern pole of inaccessibility.
- 1972Apollo program: Eugene Cernan is the last person to walk on the moon, after he and Harrison Schmitt complete the third and final extra-vehicular activity (EVA) of the Apollo 17 mission.
- 1992War in Abkhazia: Siege of Tkvarcheli – A helicopter carrying evacuees from Tkvarcheli is shot down, resulting in at least 52 deaths, including 25 children. The incident catalyses more concerted Russian military intervention on behalf of Abkhazia.
- 1995Yugoslav Wars: The Dayton Agreement is signed in Paris by the leaders of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, Croatia, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 2003Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf narrowly escapes an assassination attempt.
View the complete list of historical events for December 14.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 14 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joyce Cheng, Frédéric François, Wreckless Eric, Sylvia Syms, Marie-Christine Barrault, Frank Skinner, Inger Nilsson, Jack Riley, Mauricio Ochmann, Gary Louris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 14 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 14, 1924.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1957 – Vanna White, American actress and game show host; May 6, 1952 – Christian Clavier, French actor and producer; May 19, 1981 – Georges St-Pierre, Canadian mixed martial artist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037