Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of December 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 14, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 348th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,038 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,118 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Poochi - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poochi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Poochi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Rashid Behbudov
- 1946Joyce Vincent Wilson
- 1947Tom Mardirosian
- 1948Peter Thorup
- 1952Graciela Alfano
- 1970Beth Orton
- 1971Natascha McElhone
- 1976Tammy Blanchard
- 1978Radu Sîrbu
- 1988Vanessa Hudgens
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 14.
- 1332Frederick III, Landgrave of Thuringia (d. 1381)
- 1896Jimmy Doolittle, American pilot and general, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1993)
- 1913Dan Dailey, American actor, singer, dancer, and director (d. 1978)
- 1914Rosalyn Tureck, American pianist and harpsichord player (d. 2003)
- 1925Sam Jones, American baseball player (d. 1971)
- 1935Lewis Arquette, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- 1942Chris Harris, English actor and director (d. 2014)
- 1959Jorge Vaca, Mexican boxer
- 1966Bill Ranford, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1983Leanne Mitchell, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 835Sweet Dew Incident: Emperor Wenzong of the Tang dynasty conspires to kill the powerful eunuchs of the Tang court, but the plot is foiled.
- 1909New South Wales Premier Charles Wade signs the Seat of Government Surrender Act 1909, formally completing the transfer of State land to the Commonwealth to create the Australian Capital Territory.
- 1914Lisandro de la Torre and others found the Democratic Progressive Party (Partido Demócrata Progresista, PDP) at the Hotel Savoy, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 1947Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, home of Real Madrid C.F., staged its first football match.
- 1958The 3rd Soviet Antarctic Expedition becomes the first to reach the southern pole of inaccessibility.
- 1963The dam containing the Baldwin Hills Reservoir bursts, killing five people and damaging hundreds of homes in Los Angeles, California.
- 1988The ET3 television network is launched in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 1999Torrential rains cause flash floods in Vargas, Venezuela, resulting in tens of thousands of deaths, the destruction of thousands of homes, and the complete collapse of the state’s infrastructure.
- 2008Muntadhar al-Zaidi throws his shoes at then-U.S. President George W. Bush during a press conference in Baghdad, Iraq.
- 2013A reported coup attempt in South Sudan leads to continued fighting and hundreds of casualties.
View the complete list of historical events for December 14.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 14 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kate French, Clairette Oddera, Edgar Mortiz, Nagma, Kelly Price, Roshon Fegan, Ken Jeong, Gilda Gray, Charlie Bewley, Emmylou Harris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 14 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 14, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1903 – Edgar Bergen, American ventriloquist and actor (d. 1978); May 2, 1951 – John Glascock, English singer and bass player (Jethro Tull, Carmen, The Gods, and Chicken Shack) (d. 1979); October 24, 1948 – Paul Ryan, English singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204