Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of December 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 14, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 348th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,818 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Morey Amsterdam
- 1913Dan Dailey
- 1924Raj Kapoor
- 1927Richard Cassilly
- 1932Abbe Lane
- 1962Ginger Lynn
- 1964Rebecca Gibney
- 1971Tia Texada
- 1978Radu Sîrbu
- 1985Nonami Takizawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 14.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 14.
- 1546Tycho Brahe, Danish astronomer and chemist (d. 1601)
- 1884Jane Cowl, American actress and playwright (d. 1950)
- 1922Don Hewitt, American journalist and producer, created 60 Minutes (d. 2009)
- 1934Shyam Benegal, Indian director and screenwriter
- 1939Ernie Davis, American football player (d. 1963)
- 1949Bill Buckner, American baseball player and manager
- 1954Steve MacLean, Canadian physicist and astronaut
- 1960Don Franklin, American actor
- 1963Cynthia Gibb, American actress and singer
- 1963Greg Abbott, English footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 14.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 557Constantinople is severely damaged by an earthquake.
- 835Sweet Dew Incident: Emperor Wenzong of the Tang dynasty conspires to kill the powerful eunuchs of the Tang court, but the plot is foiled.
- 1814War of 1812: The Royal Navy seizes control of Lake Borgne, Louisiana.
- 1819Alabama becomes the 22nd U.S. state.
- 1836The Toledo War unofficially ends.
- 1907The schooner Thomas W. Lawson runs aground and founders near the Hellweather’s Reef within the Isles of Scilly in a gale. The pilot and 15 seamen die.
- 1911Roald Amundsens team, comprising himself, Olav Bjaaland, Helmer Hanssen, Sverre Hassel, and Oscar Wisting, becomes the first to reach the South Pole.
- 1941World War II: Japan signs a treaty of alliance with Thailand.
- 1958The 3rd Soviet Antarctic Expedition becomes the first to reach the southern pole of inaccessibility.
- 1964American Civil Rights Movement: Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States – The Supreme Court of the United States rules that Congress can use the Constitution’s Commerce Clause to fight discrimination.
View the complete list of historical events for December 14.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 14 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalie La Rose, Don Gibson, Yousuke Itou, Frances Reid, Victor McLaglen, Malcolm Middleton, Helma Sanders-Brahms, Lorenzo Semple, Jr., Anette Olzon, Bruce Timm.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 14 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 14, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1967 – Araceli González, Argentinian actress and singer; September 7, 1951 – Mammootty, Indian actor and producer; August 22, 1967 – Yukiko Okada, Japanese singer and actress (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,121