Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of December 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 14, 1948 was a Tuesday and it was the 349th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,450 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,483 days or 23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 862 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 22, 1980.
If a dog named C.C. - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 C.C. will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like C.C. will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Jane Cowl
- 1908Morey Amsterdam
- 1924Raj Kapoor
- 1935Barbara Leigh-Hunt
- 1935Lee Remick
- 1942Chris Harris
- 1946Patty Duke
- 1948Peter Thorup
- 1963Cynthia Gibb
- 1973Thuy Trang
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 14.
- 1903Walter Rangeley, English sprinter (d. 1982)
- 1908Claude Davey, Welsh rugby player (d. 2001)
- 1908Mária Szepes, Hungarian journalist, author, and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1908Morey Amsterdam, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1924Raj Kapoor, Pakistani-Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 1988)
- 1934Shyam Benegal, Indian director and screenwriter
- 1938Hal Williams, American actor
- 1947Christopher Parkening, American guitarist and educator
- 1966Anthony Mason, American basketball player (d. 2015)
- 1973Boris Henry, German javelin thrower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814War of 1812: The Royal Navy seizes control of Lake Borgne, Louisiana.
- 1836The Toledo War unofficially ends.
- 1896The Glasgow Underground Railway is opened by the Glasgow District Subway Company.
- 1913Japanese battleship Haruna, the fourth and last sclass- Kongō ship, launches, eventually becoming one of the Japanese workhorses during World War I and World War II.
- 1939Winter War: The Soviet Union is expelled from the League of Nations for invading Finland.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War: Over 200 of East Pakistans intellectuals are executed by the Pakistan Army and their local allies. (The date is commemorated in Bangladesh as Martyred Intellectuals Day.)
- 1972Apollo program: Eugene Cernan is the last person to walk on the moon, after he and Harrison Schmitt complete the third and final extra-vehicular activity (EVA) of the Apollo 17 mission.
- 1994Construction begins on the Three Gorges Dam on the Yangtze river.
- 2008Muntadhar al-Zaidi throws his shoes at then-U.S. President George W. Bush during a press conference in Baghdad, Iraq.
- 2012Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting: Twenty-eight people, including the gunman, are killed in Sandy Hook, Connecticut.
View the complete list of historical events for December 14.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 14 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mina Fujii, Basil Rathbone, Carnie Wilson, Robin Spry, J. K. Simmons, Britt McKillip, Cha Seung-won, Dori Sakurada, Florrie, Faye Dunaway.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 14 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 14, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1925 – Robert Fyfe, Scottish actor; August 11, 1953 – Hulk Hogan, American wrestler and actor; September 4, 1981 – Beyoncé, American singer-songwriter, producer, dancer, and actress (Destiny's Child).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,271