Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of December 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 14, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 348th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,912 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 674 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Divi - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Divi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Divi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Richard Cassilly
- 1935Lee Remick
- 1951Celia Weston
- 1960Don Franklin
- 1962Ginger Lynn
- 1968Noelle Beck
- 1969Archie Kao
- 1975Justin Furstenfeld
- 1979Sophie Monk
- 1992Tori Kelly
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 14.
- 1625Barthélemy d'Herbelot, French orientalist and academic (d. 1695)
- 1777Du Pre Alexander, 2nd Earl of Caledon (d. 1839)
- 1784Princess Maria Antonia of Naples and Sicily (d. 1806)
- 1787Maria Ludovika of Austria-Este (d. 1816)
- 1944Graham Kirkham, Baron Kirkham, English businessman, founded DFS
- 1953Vijay Amritraj, Indian tennis player and sportscaster
- 1971Tia Texada, American actress and singer
- 1979Michael Owen, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1984Chris Brunt, Irish footballer
- 1984Jackson Rathbone, Singaporean-American actor and singer (100 Monkeys)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812The French invasion of Russia comes to an end as the remnants of the Grande Armée are expelled from Russia.
- 1836The Toledo War unofficially ends.
- 1907The schooner Thomas W. Lawson runs aground and founders near the Hellweather’s Reef within the Isles of Scilly in a gale. The pilot and 15 seamen die.
- 1909New South Wales Premier Charles Wade signs the Seat of Government Surrender Act 1909, formally completing the transfer of State land to the Commonwealth to create the Australian Capital Territory.
- 1911Roald Amundsens team, comprising himself, Olav Bjaaland, Helmer Hanssen, Sverre Hassel, and Oscar Wisting, becomes the first to reach the South Pole.
- 1913Japanese battleship Haruna, the fourth and last sclass- Kongō ship, launches, eventually becoming one of the Japanese workhorses during World War I and World War II.
- 1947Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, home of Real Madrid C.F., staged its first football match.
- 1962NASA’s Mariner 2 becomes the first spacecraft to fly by Venus.
- 1983The third Congress of the Communist Youth of Greece starts.
- 2012Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting: Twenty-eight people, including the gunman, are killed in Sandy Hook, Connecticut.
View the complete list of historical events for December 14.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 14 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nina Wadia, William Fox, Jimmy Smits, John Corabi, Donna Air, August Kowalczyk, Sanae Kobayashi, Kathryn Bigelow, Leila Tong, Lana Clarkson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 14 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 14, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dominique by The Singing Nun as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1927 – Norm Prescott, American animator, producer, and composer, co-founded Filmation Studios (d. 2005); October 5, 1985 – Nicola Roberts, English singer-songwriter and actress (Girls Aloud); March 23, 1985 – Geoff Eigenmann, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,231