Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1918 was a Sunday and it was the 349th day of the year 1918. It was the 50th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,266 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,755 days or 34.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,296 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 23, 1950.
If a dog named Moomoo - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moomoo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Moomoo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Clinton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Bob Todd
- 1928Ernest Ashworth
- 1942Dave Clark
- 1942Geoffrey Davies
- 1952Rudi Protrudi
- 1957Laura Molina
- 1957Tim Reynolds
- 1958Carlo J. Caparas
- 1964Katsunori Takahashi
- 1998Chandler Canterbury
View the complete list of December 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1890Harry Babcock, American pole vaulter (d. 1965)
- 1894Vibert Douglas, Canadian astronomer (d. 1988)
- 1925Kasey Rogers, American actress, memoirist and writer (d. 2006)
- 1932Jesse Belvin, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1960)
- 1950Melanie Chartoff, American actress, inventor
- 1953Robert Charles Wilson, American-Canadian author
- 1956Tony Leon, South African lawyer and politician
- 1962Simon Hodgkinson, English rugby player and coach
- 1967Elix Skipper, American wrestler
- 1983Ronnie Radke, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Falling in Reverse and Escape the Fate)
View the complete list of December 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 533Vandalic War: Byzantine general Belisarius defeats the Vandals, commanded by King Gelimer, at the Battle of Tricamarum.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Nashville – Union forces under George Thomas almost completely destroy the Army of Tennessee under John Hood.
- 1914A gas explosion at Mitsubishi Hōjō coal mine, in Kyushu, Japan, kills 687.
- 1933The Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution officially becomes effective, repealing the Eighteenth Amendment that prohibited the sale, manufacture, and transportation of alcohol.
- 1939Gone with the Wind receives its premiere at Loew’s Grand Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
- 1946The first election to the Representative Assembly of French India was held.
- 1960King Mahendra of Nepal suspends the country’s constitution, dissolves parliament, dismisses the cabinet, and imposes direct rule.
- 1970Soviet spacecraft Venera 7 successfully land on Venus. It is the first successful soft landing on another planet
- 1994Palau becomes a member of the United Nations.
- 2014Man Haron Monis takes 18 hostages inside the Martin Place Lindt Café for 16 hours in Sydney. He dies, along with two hostages, when police raid the café the following morning.
View the complete list of December 15 historical events.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dilana, František Zvarík, Shakira, Aimilios Veakis, Shannon Rubicam, Robert Carradine, Jack Nicholson, Heather Tom, Jessica Hecht, Nate Torrence.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 15, 1918.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th December 1918 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 27, 1924. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1915. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 15, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 349th day of 1918
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 50th Sunday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 85 days
- Age on next birthday: 105 years old
- Days since birth: 38,266 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,755 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,296
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 23, 1950
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 27, 1924 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1915 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.XII.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1965 – Santiago Segura, Spanish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; July 19, 1949 – Ivar Kants, Australian actor; September 30, 1917 – Buddy Rich, American drummer, bandleader, and actor (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,843