Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1938 was a Thursday and it was the 349th day of the year 1938. It was the 50th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,029 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,010 days or 27.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,017 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 23, 1970.
If a dog named November - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 November will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like November will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910John Hammond
- 1932Jesse Belvin
- 1952Rudi Protrudi
- 1960Walter Werzowa
- 1964Paul Kaye
- 1978Ned Brower
- 1980Sergio Pizzorno
- 1982George O. Gore II
View the complete list of December 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1567Christoph Demantius, German composer, poet, and theorist (d. 1643)
- 1875Emil Voigt, American gymnast (d. 1961)
- 1924Ruhi Sarıalp, Turkish triple jumper (d. 2001)
- 1933Donald Woods, South African journalist and activist (d. 2001)
- 1938Michael Bogdanov, Welsh director and screenwriter
- 1944Jim Leyland, American baseball player and manager
- 1945Ivor Crewe, English political scientist and academic
- 1963David Wingate, American basketball player
- 1970Michael Shanks, Canadian actor, screenwriter and director
- 1978Mark Jansen, Dutch guitarist and songwriter (Epica, After Forever, and Mayan)
View the complete list of December 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SAEUYEVLDA? Check your answers here: Words with these letters SAEUYEVLDA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 687Pope Sergius I is elected.
- 1256Hulagu Khan captures and destroys the Hashshashin stronghold at Alamut Castle (in present-day Iran) as part of the Mongol offensive on Islamic southwest Asia.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British and French fleets clash in the Battle of St. Lucia.
- 1791The United States Bill of Rights becomes law when ratified by the Virginia General Assembly.
- 1933The Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution officially becomes effective, repealing the Eighteenth Amendment that prohibited the sale, manufacture, and transportation of alcohol.
- 1946The first election to the Representative Assembly of French India was held.
- 1954The Charter for the Kingdom of the Netherlands is signed.
- 1961Adolf Eichmann is sentenced to death after being found guilty by an Israeli court of 15 criminal charges, including charges of crimes against humanity, crimes against the Jewish people, and membership of an outlawed organization.
- 1997Tajikistan Airlines Flight 3183 crashes in the desert near Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, killing 85.
- 2000The third reactor at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant is shut down.
View the complete list of December 15 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marc Breaux, Teala Loring, Michael Praed, Jovit Baldivino, Niall Matter, Jiah Khan, Judy Reyes, José Luis Garci, Kelly Sheridan, Naoko Mori.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 15, 1938.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th December 1938 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 24, 1947. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 15, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 349th day of 1938
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 50th Thursday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 287 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,029 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,010 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,017
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 23, 1970
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 13, 1934 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 24, 1947 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.XII.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1966 – Akemi Okamura, Japanese voice actress; March 2, 1947 – Nelson Ned, Brazilian singer-songwriter (d. 2014); March 4, 1941 – John Aprea, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,861