Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1957 was a Sunday and it was the 349th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,797 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 738 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Kasey Rogers
- 1928Ernest Ashworth
- 1948Cassandra Harris
- 1949Don Johnson
- 1957Tim Reynolds
- 1967Ami Kawai
- 1972Stuart Townsend
- 1982Charlie Cox
- 1984Kirsty Lee Allan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1832Gustave Eiffel, French engineer and architect, co-designed the Eiffel Tower (d. 1923)
- 1951Joe Jordan, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1953J. M. DeMatteis, American author
- 1972Fita Bayisa, Ethiopian runner
- 1975Laurel Nakadate, American photographer and director
- 1976Aaron Miles, American baseball player and coach
- 1976Baichung Bhutia, Indian footballer and manager
- 1976Todd Tichenor, American baseball player and umpire
- 1979Adam Brody, American actor
- 1997Magdalena Fręch, Polish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1933The Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution officially becomes effective, repealing the Eighteenth Amendment that prohibited the sale, manufacture, and transportation of alcohol.
- 1939Gone with the Wind receives its premiere at Loew’s Grand Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Mount Austen, the Galloping Horse, and the Sea Horse begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1945Occupation of Japan: General Douglas MacArthur orders that Shinto be abolished as the state religion of Japan.
- 1965Project Gemini: Gemini 6A, crewed by Wally Schirra and Thomas Stafford, is launched from Cape Kennedy, Florida. Four orbits later, it achieves the first space rendezvous, with Gemini 7.
- 1976The oil tanker MV Argo Merchant runs aground near Nantucket, Massachusetts, causing one of the worst marine oil spills in history.
- 1978U.S. President Jimmy Carter announces that the United States will recognize the People’s Republic of China and sever diplomatic relations with Taiwan
- 1994Palau becomes a member of the United Nations.
- 1997Tajikistan Airlines Flight 3183 crashes in the desert near Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, killing 85.
- 2000The third reactor at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant is shut down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 15.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Eggold, Marisa Pavan, Alex D. Linz, Heather North, Annalise Braakensiek, Joe Frazier, Hirofumi Nojima, Mark Goodson, Jerry Messing, Oktay Kaynarca.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 15, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1975 – Jason Sudeikis, American actor and screenwriter; September 28, 1951 – Norton Buffalo, American singer-songwriter, harmonica player, producer, and actor (Steve Miller Band) (d. 2009); December 29, 1970 – Glen Phillips, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Toad the Wet Sprocket and Works Progress Administration).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045