Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1978 was a Friday and it was the 349th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,222 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 481 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Moroz - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moroz will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Moroz will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Bob Todd
- 1942Geoffrey Davies
- 1948Cassandra Harris
- 1957Tim Reynolds
- 1963Helen Slater
- 1966Molly Price
- 1980Sergio Pizzorno
- 1988Emily Head
- 1990Lavanya Tripathi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1863Arthur Dehon Little, American chemist and engineer (d. 1935)
- 1875Emil Voigt, American gymnast (d. 1961)
- 1923Uziel Gal, German-Israeli firearm designer, designed the Uzi gun (d. 2002)
- 1954Oliver Heald, English lawyer and politician, Solicitor General for England and Wales
- 1957Laura Molina, American singer, guitarist, actress, and painter
- 1963Andrew Luster, American rapist
- 1964Paul Kaye, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1970Michael Shanks, Canadian actor, screenwriter and director
- 1979Alex Solowitz, American actor, singer, and dancer (2Ge+Her)
- 1994Emma Lockhart, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 533Vandalic War: Byzantine general Belisarius defeats the Vandals, commanded by King Gelimer, at the Battle of Tricamarum.
- 1167Sicilian Chancellor Stephen du Perche moves the royal court to Messina to prevent a rebellion.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Nashville – Union forces under George Thomas almost completely destroy the Army of Tennessee under John Hood.
- 1905The Pushkin House is established in Saint Petersburg, Russia, to preserve the cultural heritage of Alexander Pushkin
- 1913Nicaragua becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires Convention.
- 1914World War I: The Serbian Army recaptures Belgrade from the invading Austro-Hungarian Army.
- 1939Gone with the Wind receives its premiere at Loew’s Grand Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
- 1941The Holocaust: German troops murder over 15,000 Jews at Drobytsky Yar, a ravine southeast of the city of Kharkiv, Ukraine, Soviet Union.
- 1967The Silver Bridge over the Ohio River collapses, killing 46 people.
- 1978U.S. President Jimmy Carter announces that the United States will recognize the People’s Republic of China and sever diplomatic relations with Taiwan
View the complete list of historical events for December 15.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: T.I., Penelope Ann Miller, Gene Reynolds, Osamu Tezuka, Dolph Ziggler, Christian Vasquez, Daniel Seavey, Adrianne León, Amy Wright, Cindy Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 15, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Don’t Bring Me Flowers by Barbra Streisand and Neil Diamond as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 16, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1978 – Frankie J, Mexican-American singer-songwriter and producer (Kumbia Kings); March 31, 1984 – Rakshita, Indian actress and producer; August 31, 1963 – Rituparno Ghosh, Indian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,295