Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 350th day of the year 1926. It was the 50th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,848 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,283 days or 30.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,147 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 24, 1958.
If a dog named Maxamillion - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maxamillion will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Maxamillion will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Eugene Robert Glazer
- 1949Billy Gibbons
- 1961Sam Robards
- 1964Paul Vogt
- 1965Nancy Valen
- 1968Lalah Hathaway
- 1976Emiri Henmi
- 1981Krysten Ritter
- 1982Garnon Davies
- 1993Jyoti Amge
View the complete list of December 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1892Ivar Wester, Swedish sport shooter (d. 1967)
- 1913Salik Lucknawi, Indian journalist and poet (d. 2013)
- 1917Nabi Bux Khan Baloch, Pakistani author and scholar (d. 2011)
- 1918Pierre Delanoë, French songwriter (d. 2006)
- 1946Benny Andersson, Swedish singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (ABBA and Hep Stars)
- 1969Craig White, English cricketer and coach
- 1972Paul Leyden, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Luisa Ranieri, Italian actress
- 1979Jessie Ward, American wrestler and producer
- 1982Antrel Rolle, American football player
View the complete list of December 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 755An Lushan revolts against Chancellor Yang Guozhong at Yanjing, initiating the An Lushan Rebellion during the Tang dynasty of China.
- 1431Hundred Years’ War: Henry VI of England is crowned King of France at Notre Dame in Paris.
- 1575An earthquake with an estimated magnitude of 8.5 strikes Valdivia, Chile.
- 1826Benjamin W. Edwards rides into Mexican-controlled Nacogdoches, Texas, and declares himself ruler of the Republic of Fredonia.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Nashville – Major General George Thomas’s Union forces defeat Lieutenant General John Bell Hood’s Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1914World War I: German battleships under Franz von Hipper bombard the English ports of Hartlepool and Scarborough.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces occupy Miri, Sarawak.
- 1942The Holocaust: Schutzstaffel chief Heinrich Himmler orders that Roma candidates for extermination be deported to Auschwitz.
- 1947William Shockley, John Bardeen and Walter Brattain build the first practical point-contact transistor.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War and Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: The surrender of the Pakistan Army brings an end to both conflicts. This is commemorated annually as Victory Day in Bangladesh, and as Vijay Diwas in India.
View the complete list of December 16 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norm Macdonald, Vincent Spano, Leslie Grantham, Faten Hamama, Tone Lōc, Spencer Davis, Coolio, Dick Button, Christian Marquand, Judy Collins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 16, 1926.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th December 1926 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 12, 1945. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1943. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 16, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 350th day of 1926
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 50th Thursday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 120 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,848 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,283 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,147
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 24, 1958
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Japanese Chin breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 12, 1945 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1943 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XII.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1981 – Vanessa Olivarez, American singer-songwriter, and actress; January 15, 1975 – 9th Wonder, American rapper and producer (Little Brother); April 27, 1962 – James LeGros, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,869