Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 350th day of the year 1929. It was the 50th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,256 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,419 days or 31.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,161 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 24, 1961.
If a dog named Isolda - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Isolda will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Isolda will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Micheal’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Max Linder
- 1922Cy Leslie
- 1926James McCracken
- 1928Terry Carter
- 1934Louis Waldon
- 1948Christopher Biggins
- 1968Lalah Hathaway
- 1978Satoshi Matsuda
- 1985Rachel Bright
- 1986Candice Crawford
View the complete list of December 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1614Eberhard III, Duke of Württemberg (d. 1674)
- 1775François-Adrien Boieldieu, French pianist and composer (d. 1834)
- 1922Cy Leslie, American record producer, founded Pickwick Records (d. 2008)
- 1946Trevor Pinnock, English harpsichord player and conductor
- 1948Christopher Biggins, English actor
- 1955Prince Lorenz of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este
- 1961Shane Black, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1973Sarah Kozer, American model and actress
- 1974Frida Hallgren, Swedish actress
- 1977Éric Bélanger, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of December 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1598Seven-Year War: Battle of Noryang – The final battle of the Seven-Year War is fought between the China and the Korean allied forces and Japanese navies, resulting in a decisive allied forces victory.
- 1653English Interregnum: The Protectorate – Oliver Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- 1707Last recorded eruption of Mount Fuji in Japan.
- 1761Seven Years’ War: After a four-month siege, the Russians under Pyotr Rumyantsev take the Prussian fortress of Kołobrzeg.
- 1826Benjamin W. Edwards rides into Mexican-controlled Nacogdoches, Texas, and declares himself ruler of the Republic of Fredonia.
- 1863American Civil War: Joseph E. Johnston replaces Braxton Bragg as commander of the Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1920The Haiyuan earthquake, magnitude 8.5, rocks the Gansu province in China, killing an estimated 200,000.
- 1957Sir Feroz Khan Noon replaces Ibrahim Ismail Chundrigar as Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1985Paul Castellano and Thomas Bilotti are shot dead on the orders of John Gotti, who assumes leadership of New York’s Gambino crime family
- 1995Official adoption of the name of “Euro”.
View the complete list of December 16 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ricardo Arjona, Samantha Barks, Normand D'Amour, Jenny Twitchell Kempton, Ryan Higa, Mark Moses, Herb Voland, Stephin Merritt, Steve Higgins, Romaine Fielding.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 16, 1929.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th December 1929 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 16, 1906. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 16, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 350th day of 1929
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 50th Monday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 77 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,256 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,419 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,161
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 24, 1961
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1955 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 16, 1906 (-176)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XII.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1970 – Tom Everett Scott, American actor; January 10, 1929 – Derek Hammond-Stroud, English actor and singer (d. 2012); August 31, 1980 – Joe Budden, American rapper (Slaughterhouse).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,879