Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 350th day of the year 1942. It was the 50th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,885 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,295 days or 25.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 945 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 24, 1974.
If a dog named Bean - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bean will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bean will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Eugene Robert Glazer
- 1946Benny Andersson
- 1946Charles Dennis
- 1958Katie Leigh
- 1964Gail Harris
- 1973Sarah Kozer
- 1979Jessie Ward
- 1982Garnon Davies
- 1983Danielle O'Hara
View the complete list of December 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1895Marie Hall Ets, American author and illustrator (d. 1984)
- 1937Joyce Bulifant, American actress and singer
- 1961Gretchen Palmer, American actress
- 1962Maruschka Detmers, Dutch-French actress
- 1972Charles Gipson, American baseball player
- 1975Jonathan Scarfe, Canadian actor
- 1981Imran Nazir, Pakistani cricketer
- 1983Kelenna Azubuike, American basketball player
- 1986Zoltán Kovács, Hungarian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1994Nicola Murru, Italian footballer
View the complete list of December 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707Last recorded eruption of Mount Fuji in Japan.
- 1903Taj Mahal Palace & Tower hotel in Bombay first opens its doors to the guests.
- 1907The American Great White Fleet begins its circumnavigation of the world.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces occupy Miri, Sarawak.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of the Bulge begins with the surprise offensive of three German armies through the Ardennes forest.
- 1946Thailand joins the United Nations.
- 1960A United Airlines Douglas DC-8 and a TWA Lockheed Super Constellation collide over Staten Island, New York and crash, killing all 128 people aboard both aircraft and 6 more on the ground.
- 1968Second Vatican Council: Official revocation of the Edict of Expulsion of Jews from Spain.
- 1978Cleveland, Ohio, becomes the first major American city to default on its financial obligations since the Great Depression.
- 2014Militants belonging to Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan attacked an Army Public School in the Pakistani city of Peshawar killing 145 people.
View the complete list of December 16 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Russell Allen, Robert MacNaughton, Barbara Crampton, Fernandel, Ferhan Şensoy, Louise Forestier, Peter O'Brien, Susan Cabot, Hachiro Kasuga, Edith Evans.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 16, 1942.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th December 1942 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1939. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 6, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 16, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 350th day of 1942
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 50th Wednesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 239 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,885 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,295 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 945
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 24, 1974
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1939 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 6, 1915 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1927 – Geoffrey Palmer, English actor; June 10, 1996 – Julian De La Celle, American actor; October 28, 1941 – Hank Marvin, English singer and guitarist (The Shadows).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,789