Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1946 was a Monday and it was the 350th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,058 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 882 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Chelsie - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chelsie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chelsie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Karl Denver
- 1946Christopher Ellison
- 1951Shinji Yamashita
- 1961André Andersen
- 1964Gail Harris
- 1964Paul Vogt
- 1964Todd Glass
- 1971Paul van Dyk
- 1972Travis Morrison
- 1985Amanda Setton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1915Turk Murphy, American trombonist and singer (d. 1987)
- 1918Vida Hope, English actress (d. 1963)
- 1923Ernst Florian Winter, Austrian-American historian and political scientist (d. 2014)
- 1928Terry Carter, American actor, director, and producer
- 1929Nicholas Courtney, Egyptian-English actor (d. 2011)
- 1931Karl Denver, Scottish-English singer (d. 1998)
- 1938Frank Deford, American journalist and author
- 1951Robben Ford, American guitarist and songwriter (L.A. Express and Yellowjackets)
- 1983Kelenna Azubuike, American basketball player
- 1986Candice Crawford, American model and journalist, Miss Missouri USA 2008
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 714Pepin of Herstal, mayor of the Merovingian palace, dies at Jupille (modern Belgium). He is succeeded by his infant grandson Theudoald while his wife Plectrude holds actual power in the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1497Vasco da Gama rounds the Cape of Good Hope, the point where Bartolomeu Dias had previously turned back to Portugal.
- 1707Last recorded eruption of Mount Fuji in Japan.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Nashville – Major General George Thomas’s Union forces defeat Lieutenant General John Bell Hood’s Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1903Taj Mahal Palace & Tower hotel in Bombay first opens its doors to the guests.
- 1920The Haiyuan earthquake, magnitude 8.5, rocks the Gansu province in China, killing an estimated 200,000.
- 1922President of Poland Gabriel Narutowicz is assassinated by Eligiusz Niewiadomski at the Zachęta Gallery in Warsaw.
- 1957Sir Feroz Khan Noon replaces Ibrahim Ismail Chundrigar as Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1968Second Vatican Council: Official revocation of the Edict of Expulsion of Jews from Spain.
- 1985Paul Castellano and Thomas Bilotti are shot dead on the orders of John Gotti, who assumes leadership of New York’s Gambino crime family
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gülhan Şen, Mike Stone, Anamaria Marinca, Gael García Bernal, RJ Rosales, Terry Knight, Panos Mihalopoulos, Reggie Yates, Kazuhiko Inoue, Dana Elcar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 16, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1946 – Stuart Pankin, American actor; March 24, 1930 – Steve McQueen, American actor and producer (d. 1980); June 5, 1979 – David Bisbal, Spanish singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,160