Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 350th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,717 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,239 days or 23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 837 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 24, 1982.
If a dog named Oatis - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oatis will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oatis will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Nicholas Courtney
- 1945Tony Hicks
- 1949Billy Gibbons
- 1963Jeff Carson
- 1964Georgie Parker
- 1973Sarah Kozer
- 1976Emiri Henmi
- 1979Mihai Trăistariu
- 1983Danielle O'Hara
- 1993Rikako Sakata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1485Catherine of Aragon (d. 1536)
- 1717Elizabeth Carter, English poet and scholar (d. 1806)
- 1922Cy Leslie, American record producer, founded Pickwick Records (d. 2008)
- 1943Steven Bochco, American screenwriter and producer
- 1950Claudia Cohen, American journalist (d. 2007)
- 1960Pat Van Den Hauwe, Belgian footballer and manager
- 1962William Perry, American football player and wrestler
- 1967Miranda Otto, Australian actress and singer
- 1976Emiri Henmi, Japanese actress and singer
- 1978John Morris, Canadian curler and firefighter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1598Seven-Year War: Battle of Noryang – The final battle of the Seven-Year War is fought between the China and the Korean allied forces and Japanese navies, resulting in a decisive allied forces victory.
- 1689Convention Parliament: The Declaration of Right is embodied in the Bill of Rights.
- 1707Last recorded eruption of Mount Fuji in Japan.
- 1811The first two in a series of four severe earthquakes occur in the vicinity of New Madrid, Missouri.
- 1850The Charlotte Jane and the Randolph bring the first of the Canterbury Pilgrims to Lyttelton, New Zealand.
- 1863American Civil War: Joseph E. Johnston replaces Braxton Bragg as commander of the Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces occupy Miri, Sarawak.
- 1950Korean War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman declares a state of emergency, after Chinese troops enter the fight in support of communist North Korea.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War and Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: The surrender of the Pakistan Army brings an end to both conflicts. This is commemorated annually as Victory Day in Bangladesh, and as Vijay Diwas in India.
- 1985Paul Castellano and Thomas Bilotti are shot dead on the orders of John Gotti, who assumes leadership of New York’s Gambino crime family
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Whipp, Timothy Bentinck, Angela Baddeley, Jan Miner, Charlie Murphy, Emma Thompson, Jeong Da-bin, Texas Jack Omohundro, Dragoș Bucur, Doug Wimbish.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 16, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1908 – George Dolenz, Italian-American actor (d. 1963); May 28, 1947 – Leland Sklar, American singer-songwriter and bass player (The Section and Era); February 21, 1969 – Aunjanue Ellis, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,295