Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1952 was a Tuesday and it was the 351st day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,599 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 799 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Noël Coward
- 1918Vida Hope
- 1934Louis Waldon
- 1962Melanie Smith
- 1964Gail Harris
- 1972Travis Morrison
- 1974Frida Hallgren
- 1975Jonathan Scarfe
- 1983Danielle O'Hara
- 1993Rikako Sakata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1776Johann Wilhelm Ritter, German chemist, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1810)
- 1882Zoltán Kodály, Hungarian composer, conductor, and musicologist (d. 1967)
- 1923Ernst Florian Winter, Austrian-American historian and political scientist (d. 2014)
- 1937Joyce Bulifant, American actress and singer
- 1946Charles Dennis, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1961Shane Black, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1965Melanie Sloan, American lawyer and activist
- 1981Imran Nazir, Pakistani cricketer
- 1982Antrel Rolle, American football player
- 1985Amanda Setton, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 755An Lushan revolts against Chancellor Yang Guozhong at Yanjing, initiating the An Lushan Rebellion during the Tang dynasty of China.
- 1761Seven Years’ War: After a four-month siege, the Russians under Pyotr Rumyantsev take the Prussian fortress of Kołobrzeg.
- 1811The first two in a series of four severe earthquakes occur in the vicinity of New Madrid, Missouri.
- 1850The Charlotte Jane and the Randolph bring the first of the Canterbury Pilgrims to Lyttelton, New Zealand.
- 1863American Civil War: Joseph E. Johnston replaces Braxton Bragg as commander of the Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1922President of Poland Gabriel Narutowicz is assassinated by Eligiusz Niewiadomski at the Zachęta Gallery in Warsaw.
- 1930Bank robber Herman Lamm and members of his crew are killed by a 200-strong posse, following a botched bank robbery in Clinton, Indiana.
- 1946Thailand joins the United Nations.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War and Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: The surrender of the Pakistan Army brings an end to both conflicts. This is commemorated annually as Victory Day in Bangladesh, and as Vijay Diwas in India.
- 2013A bus falls from an elevated highway in the Philippines capital Manila killing at least 18 people with 20 injured.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melinda Dillon, Deirdre Lovejoy, Sara Bareilles, Roy Buchanan, Fern Persons, Cody Kasch, Riteish Deshmukh, Jeremy Miller, Criss Angel, Rossy de Palma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 16, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1949 – Simone Bittencourt de Oliveira, Brazilian singer; October 21, 1971 – Jade Jagger, French-English model and jewellery designer; September 7, 1978 – Devon Sawa, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042