Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1955 was a Friday and it was the 350th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,858 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 774 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Choctaw - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 299 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Choctaw will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Choctaw will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Cy Leslie
- 1946Christopher Ellison
- 1946Terence Knox
- 1947Ben Cross
- 1957Antonio Vega
- 1967Miranda Otto
- 1968Lalah Hathaway
- 1982Garnon Davies
- 1983Frankie Ballard
- 1984Theo James
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1865Olavo Bilac, Brazilian journalist and poet (d. 1918)
- 1866Wassily Kandinsky, Russian-French painter and theorist (d. 1944)
- 1900V. S. Pritchett, English author and critic (d. 1997)
- 1929Nicholas Courtney, Egyptian-English actor (d. 2011)
- 1947Martyn Poliakoff, English chemist and academic
- 1947Vincent Matthews, American sprinter
- 1959Alexander Lebedev, Russian businessman and politician
- 1961LaChanze, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1967Donovan Bailey, Canadian sprinter and sportscaster
- 1988Edita Janeliunaite, Lithuanian cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707Last recorded eruption of Mount Fuji in Japan.
- 1761Seven Years’ War: After a four-month siege, the Russians under Pyotr Rumyantsev take the Prussian fortress of Kołobrzeg.
- 1863American Civil War: Joseph E. Johnston replaces Braxton Bragg as commander of the Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1937Theodore Cole and Ralph Roe attempt to escape from the American federal prison on Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay; neither is ever seen again.
- 1950Korean War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman declares a state of emergency, after Chinese troops enter the fight in support of communist North Korea.
- 1960A United Airlines Douglas DC-8 and a TWA Lockheed Super Constellation collide over Staten Island, New York and crash, killing all 128 people aboard both aircraft and 6 more on the ground.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War and Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: The surrender of the Pakistan Army brings an end to both conflicts. This is commemorated annually as Victory Day in Bangladesh, and as Vijay Diwas in India.
- 1985Paul Castellano and Thomas Bilotti are shot dead on the orders of John Gotti, who assumes leadership of New York’s Gambino crime family
- 1989U.S. Appeals Court Judge Robert Smith Vance is assassinated by a mail bomb sent by Walter Leroy Moody, Jr.
- 1991Kazakhstan declares independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Keaton, Jeísa Chiminazzo, Yang Hyun-suk, Diego Torres, Keri Lynn Pratt, Randy Owen, Leeann Tweeden, Marcel Mouloudji, Chihiro Otsuka, Jay DeMarcus.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 16, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1998 – Oliver Dillon, English actor; November 10, 1946 – Alaina Reed Hall, American actress and singer (d. 2009); November 9, 1989 – Baptiste Giabiconi, French model and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,184