Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 350th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,382 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 588 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Bulgari - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bulgari will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bulgari will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Max Linder
- 1907Barbara Kent
- 1921Eulalio González
- 1931Karl Denver
- 1941Lesley Stahl
- 1951Shinji Yamashita
- 1957Antonio Vega
- 1971Michael McCary
- 1974Frida Hallgren
- 1993Rikako Sakata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1867Amy Carmichael, Anglo-Irish missionary and humanitarian in India (d. 1951)
- 1903Harold Whitlock, English race walker and coach (d. 1985)
- 1917Ruth Johnson Colvin, American author and educator, founded ProLiteracy Worldwide
- 1920Frederick Rotimi Williams, Nigerian lawyer and politician (d. 2005)
- 1930Bill Brittain, American author (d. 2011)
- 1932Quentin Blake, English author and illustrator
- 1968Greg Kovacs, Canadian bodybuilder (d. 2013)
- 1969Craig White, English cricketer and coach
- 1976Emiri Henmi, Japanese actress and singer
- 1986Zoltán Kovács, Hungarian footballer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1431Hundred Years’ War: Henry VI of England is crowned King of France at Notre Dame in Paris.
- 1575An earthquake with an estimated magnitude of 8.5 strikes Valdivia, Chile.
- 1761Seven Years’ War: After a four-month siege, the Russians under Pyotr Rumyantsev take the Prussian fortress of Kołobrzeg.
- 1922President of Poland Gabriel Narutowicz is assassinated by Eligiusz Niewiadomski at the Zachęta Gallery in Warsaw.
- 1960A United Airlines Douglas DC-8 and a TWA Lockheed Super Constellation collide over Staten Island, New York and crash, killing all 128 people aboard both aircraft and 6 more on the ground.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War and Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: The surrender of the Pakistan Army brings an end to both conflicts. This is commemorated annually as Victory Day in Bangladesh, and as Vijay Diwas in India.
- 1985Paul Castellano and Thomas Bilotti are shot dead on the orders of John Gotti, who assumes leadership of New York’s Gambino crime family
- 1991Kazakhstan declares independence from the Soviet Union.
- 2013A bus falls from an elevated highway in the Philippines capital Manila killing at least 18 people with 20 injured.
- 2014Militants belonging to Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan attacked an Army Public School in the Pakistani city of Peshawar killing 145 people.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billie Holiday, Park Sang-min, Jeffrey Hunter, Jeanne Mockford, Anita Barone, Yash Johar, Tom Amandes, Fred Norris, Mike O'Malley, Ray Ellington.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 16, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 19, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1948 – Todd Rundgren, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Nazz, Utopia, and The New Cars); December 13, 1980 – Bosco Wong, Hong Kong singer and actor; July 1, 1942 – Geneviève Bujold, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,248