Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1976 was a Thursday and it was the 351st day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,103 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 511 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Mioo - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mioo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mioo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Barbara Kent
- 1931Karl Denver
- 1937Joyce Bulifant
- 1971Paul van Dyk
- 1971Shigeki Hosokawa
- 1973Luisa Ranieri
- 1981Krysten Ritter
- 1982Justin Mentell
- 1985Keita Tachibana
- 1993Jyoti Amge
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1888Alphonse Juin, Algerian-French general (d. 1967)
- 1899Noël Coward, English actor, playwright, and composer (d. 1973)
- 1917Nabi Bux Khan Baloch, Pakistani author and scholar (d. 2011)
- 1927Randall Garrett, American author and poet (d. 1987)
- 1931Karl Denver, Scottish-English singer (d. 1998)
- 1946Terence Knox, American actor
- 1955Carol Browner, American lawyer and environmentalist, 8th Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency
- 1955Xander Berkeley, American actor and producer
- 1961Sam Robards, American actor
- 1970Valerie Chow, Canadian-Hong Kong actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575An earthquake with an estimated magnitude of 8.5 strikes Valdivia, Chile.
- 1598Seven-Year War: Battle of Noryang – The final battle of the Seven-Year War is fought between the China and the Korean allied forces and Japanese navies, resulting in a decisive allied forces victory.
- 1653English Interregnum: The Protectorate – Oliver Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- 1689Convention Parliament: The Declaration of Right is embodied in the Bill of Rights.
- 1707Last recorded eruption of Mount Fuji in Japan.
- 1773American Revolution: Boston Tea Party – Members of the Sons of Liberty disguised as Mohawk Indians dump hundreds of crates of tea into Boston harbor as a protest against the Tea Act.
- 1903Taj Mahal Palace & Tower hotel in Bombay first opens its doors to the guests.
- 1927Donald Bradman makes his debut in first-class cricket for New South Wales against South Australia. Batting at No. 7, he scores a century.
- 1947William Shockley, John Bardeen and Walter Brattain build the first practical point-contact transistor.
- 1968Second Vatican Council: Official revocation of the Edict of Expulsion of Jews from Spain.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Des Coleman, Donald Fagen, Cyril Delevanti, Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul, Leslie H. Martinson, Shirley Jones, Jim Ellison, Lisa Leslie, Katie Cassidy, Scott MacIntyre.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 16, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 18, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1942 – Geoffrey Davies, English actor; November 14, 1974 – David Moscow, American actor and producer; August 20, 1962 – Sophie Aldred, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,200