Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 350th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,312 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 450 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Gingy - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gingy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gingy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Karl Denver
- 1943Steven Bochco
- 1949Billy Gibbons
- 1968Lalah Hathaway
- 1974Frida Hallgren
- 1982Justin Mentell
- 1984Theo James
- 1985Keita Tachibana
- 1988Anna Popplewell
- 1988Park Seo-joon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1787Mary Russell Mitford, English author and playwright (d. 1855)
- 1900Horatio Fitch, American sprinter (d. 1985)
- 1917Arthur C. Clarke, English-Sri Lankan soldier and author (d. 2008)
- 1941Roger Neil Wheeler, English general
- 1944Jeff Kanew, American director and screenwriter
- 1966Dennis Wise, English footballer and manager
- 1973Jason Molina, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1974Frida Hallgren, Swedish actress
- 1980Danish Kaneria, Pakistani cricketer
- 1985Rachel Bright, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1431Hundred Years’ War: Henry VI of England is crowned King of France at Notre Dame in Paris.
- 1773American Revolution: Boston Tea Party – Members of the Sons of Liberty disguised as Mohawk Indians dump hundreds of crates of tea into Boston harbor as a protest against the Tea Act.
- 1922President of Poland Gabriel Narutowicz is assassinated by Eligiusz Niewiadomski at the Zachęta Gallery in Warsaw.
- 1946Thailand joins the United Nations.
- 1950Korean War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman declares a state of emergency, after Chinese troops enter the fight in support of communist North Korea.
- 1960A United Airlines Douglas DC-8 and a TWA Lockheed Super Constellation collide over Staten Island, New York and crash, killing all 128 people aboard both aircraft and 6 more on the ground.
- 1968Second Vatican Council: Official revocation of the Edict of Expulsion of Jews from Spain.
- 1979Libya joins four other OPEC nations in raising crude oil prices, which has an immediate, dramatic effect on the United States.
- 1989Romanian Revolution: Protests break out in Timișoara, Romania, in response to an attempt by the government to evict dissident Hungarian pastor László Tőkés.
- 1989U.S. Appeals Court Judge Robert Smith Vance is assassinated by a mail bomb sent by Walter Leroy Moody, Jr.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Ellison, Henrik Klingenberg, Bo Carter, Zakk Wylde, Susan Howard, Stephanie Sheh, Cyril Shaps, Tom Bailey, Ian Lavender, Butterfly McQueen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 16, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 19, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1942 – Stephen Macht, American actor; January 27, 1965 – Oktay Kaynarca, Turkish actor and producer; October 23, 1952 – Ken Tipton, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,228