Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 351st day of the year 1922. It was the 51st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,095 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,698 days or 32.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 25, 1954.
If a dog named Talvi - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Talvi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Talvi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Katina Paxinou
- 1903Ray Noble
- 1915André Claveau
- 1944Bernard Hill
- 1945Ernie Hudson
- 1947Wes Studi
- 1978Riteish Deshmukh
- 1979Ryan Key
- 1986Vanessa Zima
- 1991Nadech Kugimiya
View the complete list of December 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1796Thomas Chandler Haliburton, Canadian judge and politician (d. 1865)
- 1898Loren Murchison, American sprinter (d. 1979)
- 1905Mohammad Hidayatullah, Indian lawyer, judge, and politician, 6th Vice President of India (d. 1992)
- 1937Kerry Packer, Australian businessman, founded World Series Cricket (d. 2005)
- 1946Simon Bates, English radio host
- 1962Richard Jewell, American police officer (d. 2007)
- 1973Eddie Ray Fisher, American drummer (OneRepublic)
- 1974Ian Petrella, American actor
- 1982Lorenzo Cittadini, Italian rugby player
- 1990Makoto Takeda, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of December 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 920Romanos I Lekapenos is crowned co-emperor of the underage Constantine VII.
- 1600Marriage of Henry IV of France and Marie de' Medici.
- 1807Napoleonic Wars: France issues the Milan Decree, which confirms the Continental System.
- 1819Simón Bolívar declares the independence of Gran Colombia in Angostura (now Ciudad Bolívar in Venezuela).
- 1892First issue of Vogue is published
- 1927Indian revolutionary Rajendra Lahiri is hanged in Gonda jail, Uttar Pradesh, India, two days before the scheduled date.
- 1928Indian revolutionaries Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev Thapar and Shivaram Rajguru assassinate British police officer James Saunders in Lahore, Punjab, to avenge the death of Lala Lajpat Rai at the hands of the police. The three were executed in 1931.
- 1950The F-86 Sabre’s first mission over Korea.
- 1970Polish 1970 protests: In Gdynia, soldiers fire at workers emerging from trains, killing dozens.
- 2002Second Congo War: The Congolese parties of the Inter Congolese Dialogue sign a peace accord which makes provision for transitional governance and legislative and presidential elections within two years.
View the complete list of December 17 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cauã Reymond, A. M. Esmonde, Reiko Takashima, Judy Craig, Carrie Fisher, John Frusciante, David Rendall, Red Foley, Cindy Wilson, Philippe de Broca.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 17, 1922.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th December 1922 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 15, 1922. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 1909. Your incompatibility score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 17, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 351st day of 1922
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 51st Sunday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 334 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,095 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,698 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,188
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 25, 1954
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 15, 1922 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 1909 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1990 – Amy Childs, English model; September 6, 1971 – Dolores O'Riordan, Irish singer-songwriter (The Cranberries and Jetlag); January 10, 1953 – Pat Benatar, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,740