Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 351st day of the year 1929. It was the 51st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,542 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,847 days or 29.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,101 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 25, 1961.
If a dog named Cookiemous - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cookiemous will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cookiemous will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Jacqueline Hill
- 1930Armin Mueller-Stahl
- 1931Dave Madden
- 1944Bernard Hill
- 1971Sinan Akkuş
- 1975Bree Sharp
- 1977Katheryn Winnick
- 1981Rena Takeshita
- 1984Sahara Davenport
View the complete list of December 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1916Penelope Fitzgerald, English author and poet (d. 2000)
- 1922Alan Voorhees, American engineer and academic (d. 2005)
- 1937Calvin Waller, American general (d. 1996)
- 1964Ginger, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Wildhearts, Ginger & The Sonic Circus, and Silver Ginger 5)
- 1967Vincent Damphousse, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1974Duff Goldman, American chef and television host
- 1975Bree Sharp, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1979Ryan Key, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Yellowcard and Craig’s Brother)
- 1983Erik Christensen, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1993Kiersey Clemons, American actress
View the complete list of December 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolution: France formally recognizes the United States.
- 1865First performance of the Unfinished Symphony by Franz Schubert.
- 1903The Wright brothers make the first controlled powered, heavier-than-air flight in the Wright Flyer at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
- 1928Indian revolutionaries Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev Thapar and Shivaram Rajguru assassinate British police officer James Saunders in Lahore, Punjab, to avenge the death of Lala Lajpat Rai at the hands of the police. The three were executed in 1931.
- 1935First flight of the Douglas DC-3.
- 1938Otto Hahn discovers the nuclear fission of the heavy element uranium, the scientific and technological basis of nuclear energy.
- 1947First flight of the Boeing B-47 Stratojet strategic bomber.
- 1969The SALT I talks begin.
- 1970Polish 1970 protests: In Gdynia, soldiers fire at workers emerging from trains, killing dozens.
- 1973Thirty passengers are killed in an attack by Palestinian terrorists on Rome’s Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport.
View the complete list of December 17 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Willie Fennell, Susan Hart, Andreas Weise, Michelle Behennah, Tom Drake, Miguel Ángel Muñoz, Vincent Pastore, Semmangudi Srinivasa Iyer, Mudicondan Venkatarama Iyer, Anna Bergman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 17, 1929.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th December 1929 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -206. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 17, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 351st day of 1929
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 51st Tuesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 330 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,542 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,847 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,101
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 25, 1961
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Mutt breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1955 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1915 (-206)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1980 – Danny O'Donoghue, Irish singer-songwriter and producer (The Script and Mytown); January 3, 1922 – Bill Travers, English actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1994); July 24, 1957 – Larry Gott, English singer and guitarist (James).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,680