Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 351st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,579 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 934 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Esm? Esmeralda - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Esm? Esmeralda will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Esm? Esmeralda will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Richard Long
- 1930Armin Mueller-Stahl
- 1931Dave Madden
- 1947Wes Studi
- 1953Barry Livingston
- 1956Peter Farrelly
- 1975Bree Sharp
- 1975Milla Jovovich
- 1982Benjamin Goldwasser
- 1991Nadech Kugimiya
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1873Ford Madox Ford, English-French author, poet, and critic (d. 1939)
- 1906Russell C. Newhouse, American pilot and engineer (d. 1998)
- 1931Gerald Finnerman, American director and cinematographer (d. 2011)
- 1953Bill Pullman, American actor, singer, and director
- 1959Albert King, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1961Mansoor al-Jamri, Bahraini journalist and author
- 1972John Abraham, Indian actor and producer
- 1974Duff Goldman, American chef and television host
- 1980Alexandra Papageorgiou, Greek hammer thrower
- 1991James Hurst, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807Napoleonic Wars: France issues the Milan Decree, which confirms the Continental System.
- 1813The Sûreté Nationale, the national police force of France, is founded, headed by Eugène François Vidocq.
- 1865First performance of the Unfinished Symphony by Franz Schubert.
- 1927Indian revolutionary Rajendra Lahiri is hanged in Gonda jail, Uttar Pradesh, India, two days before the scheduled date.
- 19601960 Munich C-131 crash: Twenty passengers and crew on board as well as 32 people on the ground are killed.
- 1961Niterói circus fire: Fire breaks out during a performance by the Gran Circus Norte-Americano in the city of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, killing more than 500.
- 1970Polish 1970 protests: In Gdynia, soldiers fire at workers emerging from trains, killing dozens.
- 1989Romanian Revolution: Protests continue in Timișoara, Romania, with rioters breaking into the Romanian Communist Party’s District Committee building and attempting to set it on fire.
- 1997The British Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997 comes into force, banning all handguns with the exception of antique and show weapons.
- 2014The United States and Cuba re-establish diplomatic relations after severing them 55 years ago.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Rispoli, Becki Newton, Roman Gabriel, Sampsa Astala, Brigitte Helm, Frank Dunlop, Jerry Douglas, Carrie Hamilton, Kevin Hagen, Emmy Clarke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 17, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1946 – Steve Kanaly, American actor and director; March 22, 1996 – Gig Morton, Canadian actor; October 16, 1968 – Elsa Zylberstein, French actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,160