Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1944 was a Sunday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1944. It was the 51st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,841 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,280 days or 25.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 943 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 25, 1976.
If a dog named Camille - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Camille will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Camille will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Bernard Hill
- 1956Peter Farrelly
- 1967Gigi D'Agostino
- 1974Marissa Ribisi
- 1985Jeremy McKinnon
- 1986Emma Bell
- 1986Vanessa Zima
- 1988Rin Takanashi
- 1993Kiersey Clemons
- 1994Nat Wolff
View the complete list of December 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1734Maria I of Portugal (d. 1816)
- 1903Ray Noble, English bandleader, composer, and actor (d. 1978)
- 1935Cal Ripken, Sr., American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1999)
- 1937Kerry Packer, Australian businessman, founded World Series Cricket (d. 2005)
- 1942Paul Butterfield, American singer and harmonica player (d. 1987)
- 1954Sergėjus Jovaiša, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1962Paul Dobson, English footballer
- 1982Dynamo, English magician
- 1983Haron Keitany, Kenyan runner
- 1988Kris Joseph, Canadian basketball player
View the complete list of December 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters QVELEAROQU? Check your answers here: Words with these letters QVELEAROQU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1583Cologne War: Forces under Ernest of Bavaria defeat troops under Gebhard Truchsess von Waldburg at the Siege of Godesberg.
- 1777American Revolution: France formally recognizes the United States.
- 1835Great Fire of New York: Fire levels lower Manhattan.
- 1944World War II: Battle of the Bulge – Malmedy massacre – American 285th Field Artillery Observation Battalion POWs are shot by Waffen-SS Kampfgruppe Peiper.
- 1947First flight of the Boeing B-47 Stratojet strategic bomber.
- 1957The United States successfully launches the first Atlas intercontinental ballistic missile at Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1969Project Blue Book: The United States Air Force closes its study of UFOs.
- 1983Provisional IRA members detonate a car bomb at Harrods Department Store in London, England, United Kingdom. Three police officers and three civilians are killed.
- 2005Jigme Singye Wangchuck abdicates the throne as King of Bhutan.
- 2013The anti-corruption operation in Turkey begins with high profile detainments.
View the complete list of December 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalie Gauci, Lee Shallat-Chemel, Reby Sky, Patrice Wymore, Adrienne Frantz, Tanaz Eshaghian, Arthur Leslie, Ikue Ōtani, Delbert McClinton, Daniel Davis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 17, 1944.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th December 1944 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1915. Your score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 875. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 17, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 352nd day of 1944
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 51st Sunday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,841 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,280 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 943
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 25, 1976
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1915 (-169)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XII.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1966 – Justine Bateman, American actress and producer; March 21, 1956 – Guy Chadwick, German-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The House of Love); December 23, 1976 – Jamie Noble, American wrestler and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,865