Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1954 was a Friday and it was the 351st day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,867 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 774 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Katina Paxinou
- 1903Ray Noble
- 1928George Lindsey
- 1961Sara Dallin
- 1969Mick Quinn
- 1974Marissa Ribisi
- 1977Oxana Fedorova
- 1985Ryuichi Ogata
- 1986Vanessa Zima
- 1990Makoto Takeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1749Domenico Cimarosa, Italian composer and educator (d. 1801)
- 1914Fernando Alonso, Cuban ballet dancer, co-founded the Cuban National Ballet (d. 2013)
- 1938Carlo Little, English drummer (Screaming Lord Sutch and the Savages and All-Stars) (d. 2005)
- 1955Brad Davis, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1973Codrin Țapu, Romanian psychologist and academic
- 1975Nick Dinsmore, American wrestler and trainer
- 1979Jaimee Foxworth, American actress
- 1981Tim Wiese, German footballer
- 1982Josh Barfield, American baseball player
- 1991Atsedu Tsegay, Ethiopian runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1538Pope Paul III excommunicates Henry VIII of England.
- 1819Simón Bolívar declares the independence of Gran Colombia in Angostura (now Ciudad Bolívar in Venezuela).
- 1918Darwin Rebellion: Up to 1,000 demonstrators march on Government House in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia.
- 1928Indian revolutionaries Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev Thapar and Shivaram Rajguru assassinate British police officer James Saunders in Lahore, Punjab, to avenge the death of Lala Lajpat Rai at the hands of the police. The three were executed in 1931.
- 1939World War II: Battle of the River Plate – The Admiral Graf Spee is scuttled by Captain Hans Langsdorff outside Montevideo.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces land in Northern Borneo.
- 1951The American Civil Rights Congress delivers “We Charge Genocide” to the United Nations.
- 1967Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt disappears while swimming near Portsea, Victoria, and is presumed drowned.
- 1969Project Blue Book: The United States Air Force closes its study of UFOs.
- 1983Provisional IRA members detonate a car bomb at Harrods Department Store in London, England, United Kingdom. Three police officers and three civilians are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gabriele Muccino, Margaret Lindsay, Leslie Sarony, Hiroshi Mikami, Mykki Blanco, Bret Harrison, Nancy Littlefield, Pamu Pamorada, Eddie Adcock, Roger Steffens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 17, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 22, 1928 – Paul Dooley, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; July 24, 1984 – Patrick Harvey, Australian actor; September 9, 1976 – Masaya Matsukaze, Japanese actor and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,019