Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1957 was a Tuesday and it was the 351st day of the year 1957. It was the 51st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,375 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,458 days or 20.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 758 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 25, 1989.
If a dog named Blankie - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 294 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blankie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Blankie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Erwin Piscator
- 1928George Lindsey
- 1936Rosemary Martin
- 1947Wes Studi
- 1953Barry Livingston
- 1975Milla Jovovich
- 1977Oxana Fedorova
- 1979Jaimee Foxworth
- 1981Tolgahan Sayışman
- 1985Jeremy McKinnon
View the complete list of December 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1881Aubrey Faulkner, South African-English cricketer and coach (d. 1930)
- 1903Ray Noble, English bandleader, composer, and actor (d. 1978)
- 1922Alan Voorhees, American engineer and academic (d. 2005)
- 1959Albert King, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1968Claudio Suárez, Mexican footballer
- 1969Mick Quinn, English singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (Supergrass)
- 1974Charl Langeveldt, South African cricketer
- 1985Łukasz Broź, Polish footballer
- 1985Craig Reid, English footballer
- 1988Rin Takanashi, Japanese actress
View the complete list of December 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1398Sultan Nasir-u Din Mehmud’s armies in Delhi are defeated by Timur.
- 1807Napoleonic Wars: France issues the Milan Decree, which confirms the Continental System.
- 1837A fire in the Winter Palace of Saint Petersburg kills 30 guards.
- 1907Ugyen Wangchuck is crowned first King of Bhutan
- 1919Uruguay becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces land in Northern Borneo.
- 1947First flight of the Boeing B-47 Stratojet strategic bomber.
- 1969The SALT I talks begin.
- 1981American Brigadier General James L. Dozier is abducted by the Red Brigades in Verona, Italy.
- 2002Second Congo War: The Congolese parties of the Inter Congolese Dialogue sign a peace accord which makes provision for transitional governance and legislative and presidential elections within two years.
View the complete list of December 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17, and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roman Polanski, Shondrella Avery, Ken Wahl, Wanda Hawley, George Nader, Warren Clarke, Riyo Mori, John Macurdy, Paul Mantee, George McCorkle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 17, 1957.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th December 1957 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 15, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,891,349,717. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 102,068,660 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1957. The estimated number of babies born on 17th December 1957 is 279,640. That’s equivalent to 194 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,092 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 92,695 times in the year 1957. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 17, 1957. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 351st day of 1957
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 51st Tuesday of 1957
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 270 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,375 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,458 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 758
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 25, 1989
- Age in dog years: 294 dog years old using a Flat-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 15, 1974 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (-170)
- 1957 world population: 2,891,349,717
- Babies born in 1957: 102,068,660
- Babies born in 1957 every day: 279,640
- Babies born in 1957 every minute: 194
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,092 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 92,695 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1936 – Juliet Prowse, Indian-South African actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1996); February 7, 1982 – Osamu Mukai, Japanese actor; March 29, 1954 – Dianne Kay, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,830