Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 351st day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,253 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Treasure - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Treasure will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Treasure will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Katina Paxinou
- 1930Armin Mueller-Stahl
- 1936Rosemary Martin
- 1949Paul Rodgers
- 1953Bill Pullman
- 1966Tracy Byrd
- 1969Michael V.
- 1972Laurie Holden
- 1982Benjamin Goldwasser
- 1985Ryuichi Ogata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1807John Greenleaf Whittier, American poet and activist (d. 1892)
- 1892Sam Barry, American basketball player and coach (d. 1950)
- 1944Timo K. Mukka, Swedish-Finnish author (d. 1973)
- 1966Yuko Arimori, Japanese runner
- 1969Mick Quinn, English singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (Supergrass)
- 1973Codrin Țapu, Romanian psychologist and academic
- 1975Susanthika Jayasinghe, Sri Lankan sprinter
- 1977Katheryn Winnick, Canadian actress
- 1990Ashley Edner, American actress
- 1998Martin Ødegaard, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 942Assassination of William I of Normandy.
- 1583Cologne War: Forces under Ernest of Bavaria defeat troops under Gebhard Truchsess von Waldburg at the Siege of Godesberg.
- 1819Simón Bolívar declares the independence of Gran Colombia in Angostura (now Ciudad Bolívar in Venezuela).
- 1835Great Fire of New York: Fire levels lower Manhattan.
- 1865First performance of the Unfinished Symphony by Franz Schubert.
- 1927Indian revolutionary Rajendra Lahiri is hanged in Gonda jail, Uttar Pradesh, India, two days before the scheduled date.
- 1981American Brigadier General James L. Dozier is abducted by the Red Brigades in Verona, Italy.
- 2003SpaceShipOne, piloted by Brian Binnie, makes its first powered and first supersonic flight.
- 2009MV Danny F II sinks off the coast of Lebanon, resulting in the deaths of 44 people and over 28,000 animals.
- 2014The United States and Cuba re-establish diplomatic relations after severing them 55 years ago.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helen Traubel, Stanislas, Rina Satō, Skye Edwards, Broery, Tameka Empson, Scotty Beckett, Mae Clarke, Bert Haanstra, Fan Bingbing.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 17, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 21, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1985 – Ana Carolina Reston, Brazilian model (d. 2006); October 1, 1969 – Ori Kaplan, Israeli-American saxophonist and producer (Balkan Beat Box, Gogol Bordello, and Firewater); April 26, 1980 – Anna Mucha, Polish actress and journalist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178