Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 351st day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,308 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Deemon - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deemon will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Deemon will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sy Oliver
- 1929Jacqueline Hill
- 1937Art Neville
- 1961Sara Dallin
- 1970Sean Patrick Thomas
- 1975Bree Sharp
- 1979Ryan Key
- 1988Rin Takanashi
- 1990Ashley Edner
- 1993Kiersey Clemons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1905Mohammad Hidayatullah, Indian lawyer, judge, and politician, 6th Vice President of India (d. 1992)
- 1939Eddie Kendricks, American singer-songwriter (The Temptations) (d. 1992)
- 1956Peter Farrelly, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Yuko Arimori, Japanese runner
- 1973Codrin Țapu, Romanian psychologist and academic
- 1978Riteish Deshmukh, Indian actor and producer
- 1979Ryan Key, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Yellowcard and Craig’s Brother)
- 1982Stephane Lasme, Gabonese basketball player
- 1985Łukasz Broź, Polish footballer
- 1988Grethe Grünberg, Estonian ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1718War of the Quadruple Alliance: Great Britain declares war on Spain.
- 1777American Revolution: France formally recognizes the United States.
- 1790Discovery of the Aztec calendar stone.
- 1812War of 1812: U.S. forces attack a Lenape village in the Battle of the Mississinewa.
- 1928Indian revolutionaries Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev Thapar and Shivaram Rajguru assassinate British police officer James Saunders in Lahore, Punjab, to avenge the death of Lala Lajpat Rai at the hands of the police. The three were executed in 1931.
- 1939World War II: Battle of the River Plate – The Admiral Graf Spee is scuttled by Captain Hans Langsdorff outside Montevideo.
- 1950The F-86 Sabre’s first mission over Korea.
- 1961Niterói circus fire: Fire breaks out during a performance by the Gran Circus Norte-Americano in the city of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, killing more than 500.
- 1989Romanian Revolution: Protests continue in Timișoara, Romania, with rioters breaking into the Romanian Communist Party’s District Committee building and attempting to set it on fire.
- 2003The Soham murder trial ends at the Old Bailey in London, England, with Ian Huntley found guilty of two counts of murder. His girlfriend Maxine Carr is found guilty of perverting the course of justice.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Barnes, Liza Weil, Claudette Colbert, Jude Ciccolella, Freja Beha Erichsen, Irma Thomas, Isaac Hayes, Genndy Tartakovsky, Lucie Laurier, Rosie Ledet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 17, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 21, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1982 – Martin Starr, American actor; September 11, 1981 – Charles Kelley, American singer-songwriter (Lady Antebellum); August 21, 1988 – Paris Bennett, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,239