Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 351st day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,039 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Patrice Wymore
- 1937Art Neville
- 1945Ernie Hudson
- 1958Mike Mills
- 1970Sean Patrick Thomas
- 1972Laurie Holden
- 1975Bree Sharp
- 1988Rin Takanashi
- 1990Ashley Edner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1785Dorothea Lieven, Russian wife of Christopher Lieven (d. 1857)
- 1937John Kennedy Toole, American author and academic (d. 1969)
- 1946Simon Bates, English radio host
- 1950Maurice Peoples, American sprinter and coach
- 1956Peter Farrelly, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Valeri Liukin, Kazakh-Russian gymnast and coach
- 1969Inna Lasovskaya, Russian triple jumper
- 1972Laurie Holden, American-Canadian actress and producer
- 1978Alex Cintrón, Puerto Rican baseball player and sportscaster
- 1980Ryan Hunter-Reay, American race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813The Sûreté Nationale, the national police force of France, is founded, headed by Eugène François Vidocq.
- 1892First issue of Vogue is published
- 1896Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania’s Schenley Park Casino, which was the first multi-purpose arena with the technology to create an artificial ice surface in North America, is destroyed in a fire.
- 1927Indian revolutionary Rajendra Lahiri is hanged in Gonda jail, Uttar Pradesh, India, two days before the scheduled date.
- 1943All Chinese are again permitted to become citizens of the United States with the repealing of the Act of 1882 and the introduction of the Magnuson Act.
- 1950The F-86 Sabre’s first mission over Korea.
- 1967Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt disappears while swimming near Portsea, Victoria, and is presumed drowned.
- 1987Final Fantasy is released in Japan on the Famicon, marking the start of the Final Fantasy series and saving Square from bankruptcy.
- 2005Anti-World Trade Organization protesters riot in Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
- 2014The United States and Cuba re-establish diplomatic relations after severing them 55 years ago.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noah Bean, Brooke Burke, L. M. Kit Carson, Art LaFleur, Nicolai Gedda, Diva Montelaba, Sean Conlon, David Roper, Ruth Kobart, Midori Kuzuoka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 17, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 21, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1980 – Juliette Marquis, Ukrainian actress, model, and ballerina; June 20, 1981 – Alisan Porter, American actress and singer; August 13, 1974 – Sam Endicott, American singer-songwriter (The Bravery).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,082