Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1968. It was the 51st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,120 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,373 days or 17.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 647 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 25, 2000.
If a dog named Slivovitz - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 287 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Slivovitz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Slivovitz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Bernard Hill
- 1945Ernie Hudson
- 1947Wes Studi
- 1970Sean Patrick Thomas
- 1972John Abraham
- 1974Giovanni Ribisi
- 1974Sarah Paulson
- 1975Bree Sharp
- 1991Nadech Kugimiya
View the complete list of December 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1890Prince Joachim of Prussia (d. 1920)
- 1900Mary Cartwright, English mathematician and academic (d. 1998)
- 1904Paul Cadmus, American painter and illustrator (d. 1999)
- 1959Albert King, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1966Kristiina Ojuland, Estonian politician, 23rd Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1969Mick Quinn, English singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (Supergrass)
- 1971Antoine Rigaudeau, French basketball player
- 1973Rian Johnson, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Stephane Lasme, Gabonese basketball player
- 1998Martin Ødegaard, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of December 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rhonda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 546Siege of Rome: The Ostrogoths under king Totila plunder the city, by bribing the Byzantine garrison.
- 1807Napoleonic Wars: France issues the Milan Decree, which confirms the Continental System.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant issues General Order No. 11, expelling Jews from parts of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Kentucky.
- 1896Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania’s Schenley Park Casino, which was the first multi-purpose arena with the technology to create an artificial ice surface in North America, is destroyed in a fire.
- 1944World War II: Battle of the Bulge – Malmedy massacre – American 285th Field Artillery Observation Battalion POWs are shot by Waffen-SS Kampfgruppe Peiper.
- 1947First flight of the Boeing B-47 Stratojet strategic bomber.
- 1967Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt disappears while swimming near Portsea, Victoria, and is presumed drowned.
- 1989Fernando Collor de Mello defeats Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva in the second round of the Brazilian presidential election, becoming the first democratically elected President in almost 30 years.
- 1989Romanian Revolution: Protests continue in Timișoara, Romania, with rioters breaking into the Romanian Communist Party’s District Committee building and attempting to set it on fire.
- 1997The British Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997 comes into force, banning all handguns with the exception of antique and show weapons.
View the complete list of December 17 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Wilson, Raul Seixas, Sandra Nasić, Paul Eiding, Eric Kretz, Michael Maltese, Kevin Murphy, Jon Anderson, Kazunari Ninomiya, Lydia Shum.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 17, 1968.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th December 1968 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 17, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 21, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 17th December 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 17, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 352nd day of 1968
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 51st Tuesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 238 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,120 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,373 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 647
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 25, 2000
- Age in dog years: 287 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 17, 1996 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (-162)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye (December 21, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XII.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1987 – Caroline Trentini, Brazilian model; March 27, 1974 – Bernard Curry, Australian actor, screenwriter, and composer; October 12, 1971 – Bronzell Miller, American football player and actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,132