Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 351st day of the year 1971. It was the 51st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,980 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,993 days or 16.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 609 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 25, 2003.
If a dog named Pepito - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pepito will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pepito will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Erwin Piscator
- 1927Richard Long
- 1930Armin Mueller-Stahl
- 1931Dave Madden
- 1966Tracy Byrd
- 1977Katheryn Winnick
- 1978Riteish Deshmukh
- 1979Ryan Key
- 1984Mikky Ekko
- 1985Ryuichi Ogata
View the complete list of December 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1632Anthony Wood, English historian and author (d. 1695)
- 1900Mary Cartwright, English mathematician and academic (d. 1998)
- 1905Simo Häyhä, Finnish soldier and sniper (d. 2002)
- 1937Calvin Waller, American general (d. 1996)
- 1974Marissa Ribisi, American actress and screenwriter
- 1975Bree Sharp, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1978Chase Utley, American baseball player
- 1978Neil Sanderson, Canadian drummer and songwriter (Three Days Grace and Thousand Foot Krutch)
- 1986Vanessa Zima, American actress
- 1988Craig Sutherland, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of December 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JZHALAKEOU? Check your answers here: Word search JZHALAKEOU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807Napoleonic Wars: France issues the Milan Decree, which confirms the Continental System.
- 1812War of 1812: U.S. forces attack a Lenape village in the Battle of the Mississinewa.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant issues General Order No. 11, expelling Jews from parts of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Kentucky.
- 1892First issue of Vogue is published
- 1927Indian revolutionary Rajendra Lahiri is hanged in Gonda jail, Uttar Pradesh, India, two days before the scheduled date.
- 1938Otto Hahn discovers the nuclear fission of the heavy element uranium, the scientific and technological basis of nuclear energy.
- 1950The F-86 Sabre’s first mission over Korea.
- 1957The United States successfully launches the first Atlas intercontinental ballistic missile at Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1987Final Fantasy is released in Japan on the Famicon, marking the start of the Final Fantasy series and saving Square from bankruptcy.
- 1989Fernando Collor de Mello defeats Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva in the second round of the Brazilian presidential election, becoming the first democratically elected President in almost 30 years.
View the complete list of December 17 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kaori Momoi, Miku Ishida, Vincent Coleman, Tetsuya Takeda, Chen Hao, Maggie Lawson, Nell Campbell, Norma Winstone, Brian Keith, Don Simpson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 17, 1971.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th December 1971 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 7, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 18, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 17th December 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 17, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 351st day of 1971
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 51st Friday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 17,980 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,993 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 609
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 25, 2003
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a Basenji breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 7, 1997 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-168)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone (December 18, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XII.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1948 – Jerry Mathers, American actor and director; July 21, 1935 – Kaye Stevens, American singer and actress (d. 2011); April 21, 1979 – Cindy Kurleto, Austrian-Filipino model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,038