Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1990 was a Monday and it was the 351st day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,712 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 329 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Katina Paxinou
- 1910Sy Oliver
- 1949Paul Rodgers
- 1953Barry Livingston
- 1974Giovanni Ribisi
- 1974Sarah Paulson
- 1978Manny Pacquiao
- 1979Jaimee Foxworth
- 1988Rin Takanashi
- 1991Nadech Kugimiya
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1797Joseph Henry, American physicist and engineer (d. 1878)
- 1887Josef Lada, Czech painter and illustrator (d. 1957)
- 1920Kenneth E. Iverson, Canadian computer scientist, developed the APL programming language (d. 2004)
- 1923Jaroslav Pelikan, American historian and scholar (d. 2006)
- 1927Edward Meneeley, American painter and sculptor (d. 2012)
- 1970Sean Patrick Thomas, American actor
- 1973Codrin Țapu, Romanian psychologist and academic
- 1974Sarah Paulson, American actress
- 1975Susanthika Jayasinghe, Sri Lankan sprinter
- 1987Chelsea Manning, American soldier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 920Romanos I Lekapenos is crowned co-emperor of the underage Constantine VII.
- 1538Pope Paul III excommunicates Henry VIII of England.
- 1586Go-Yōzei becomes Emperor of Japan.
- 1812War of 1812: U.S. forces attack a Lenape village in the Battle of the Mississinewa.
- 1892First issue of Vogue is published
- 1951The American Civil Rights Congress delivers “We Charge Genocide” to the United Nations.
- 1960Troops loyal to Emperor Haile Selassie in Ethiopia crush the coup that began December 13, returning power to their leader upon his return from Brazil. Haile Selassie absolves his son of any guilt.
- 1961Niterói circus fire: Fire breaks out during a performance by the Gran Circus Norte-Americano in the city of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, killing more than 500.
- 1997The British Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997 comes into force, banning all handguns with the exception of antique and show weapons.
- 2002Second Congo War: The Congolese parties of the Inter Congolese Dialogue sign a peace accord which makes provision for transitional governance and legislative and presidential elections within two years.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Einar Örn Benediktsson, Linwood Boomer, Josh Dubovie, Drew Lachey, Janine Habeck, Marc Forster, Piret Järvis, Michelle Forbes, Kyle Eastwood, Aaron Kwok.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 17, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 22, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1903 – Grace Stafford, American actress (d. 1992); March 4, 1969 – Annie Yi, Taiwanese singer and actress; December 23, 1953 – Belinda Lang, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072