Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 2019 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 2019 was a Tuesday and it was the 351st day of the year 2019. It was the 51st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2019 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 509 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 170 days or 0.46 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 17 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 25, 2051.
If a dog named Addi - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 24 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Addi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Addi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sy Oliver
- 1927Richard Long
- 1928George Lindsey
- 1942Paul Butterfield
- 1946Eugene Levy
- 1961Sara Dallin
- 1969Michael V.
- 1981Tolgahan Sayışman
- 1990Makoto Takeda
- 1991Nadech Kugimiya
View the complete list of December 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1796Thomas Chandler Haliburton, Canadian judge and politician (d. 1865)
- 1887Hermine Reuss of Greiz (d. 1947)
- 1938Carlo Little, English drummer (Screaming Lord Sutch and the Savages and All-Stars) (d. 2005)
- 1940Kåre Valebrokk, Norwegian journalist (d. 2013)
- 1945Jüri Talvet, Estonian poet and critic
- 1964Frank Musil, Czech ice hockey player and coach
- 1968Claudio Suárez, Mexican footballer
- 1968Paul Tracy, Canadian race car driver
- 1970Sean Patrick Thomas, American actor
- 1983Kosuke Saito, Japanese DJ and composer
View the complete list of December 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HCUUEFM? Check your answers here: Word search HCUUEFM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812War of 1812: U.S. forces attack a Lenape village in the Battle of the Mississinewa.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant issues General Order No. 11, expelling Jews from parts of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Kentucky.
- 1918Darwin Rebellion: Up to 1,000 demonstrators march on Government House in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia.
- 1938Otto Hahn discovers the nuclear fission of the heavy element uranium, the scientific and technological basis of nuclear energy.
- 1951The American Civil Rights Congress delivers “We Charge Genocide” to the United Nations.
- 1957The United States successfully launches the first Atlas intercontinental ballistic missile at Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1989Fernando Collor de Mello defeats Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva in the second round of the Brazilian presidential election, becoming the first democratically elected President in almost 30 years.
- 1989Romanian Revolution: Protests continue in Timișoara, Romania, with rioters breaking into the Romanian Communist Party’s District Committee building and attempting to set it on fire.
- 2003SpaceShipOne, piloted by Brian Binnie, makes its first powered and first supersonic flight.
- 2009MV Danny F II sinks off the coast of Lebanon, resulting in the deaths of 44 people and over 28,000 animals.
View the complete list of December 17 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17, and 2019 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tab Hunter, Didier Barbelivien, John D'Aquino, Joyce DeWitt, Dionysis Savvopoulos, Cheyne Coates, Stephen Daldry, Tara Reid, Sebastian Cabot, Bette Midler.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 17, 2019.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th December 2019 is Holly for precious moments.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 17, 2019. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 351st day of 2019
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 51st Tuesday of 2019
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 222 days
- Age on next birthday: 2 years old
- Days since birth: 509 days
- Days spent sleeping: 170 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.46 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 17
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 25, 2051
- Age in dog years: 24 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Roman numerals: XVII.XII.MMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1966 – Dan Schneider, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; founded Schneider's Bakery; December 11, 1966 – Gary Dourdan, American actor; April 1, 1957 – Denise Nickerson, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,801