Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1917 was a Tuesday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1917. It was the 51st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,014 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,338 days or 33.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 26, 1949.
If a dog named Rayme - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rayme will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rayme will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Bhikhari Thakur
- 1922Tony Melody
- 1933Lonnie Brooks
- 1967Mario Frangoulis
- 1968Alejandro Sanz
- 1972DJ Lethal
- 1972Raymond Herrera
- 1975Trish Stratus
- 1978Katie Holmes
View the complete list of December 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1825Charles Griffin, American general (d. 1876)
- 1873Francis Burton Harrison, American general and politician, 6th Governor-General of the Philippines (d. 1957)
- 1916Betty Grable, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1973)
- 1941Joan Wallach Scott, American historian, author, and academic
- 1963Greg D'Angelo, American drummer (White Lion, Britny Fox, Pride and Glory)
- 1971Jason Hughes, Welsh actor
- 1973Neil Busch, American singer-songwriter and bass player (..And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead)
- 1974Bill Duggan, American actor
- 1977José Acevedo, Dominican baseball player
- 1989Ashley Slanina-Davies, English actress
View the complete list of December 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218 BCSecond Punic War: Battle of the Trebia – Hannibal’s Carthaginian forces defeat those of the Roman Republic.
- 1867The Angola Horror train wreck occurred.
- 1878John Kehoe, the last of the Molly Maguires is executed in Pennsylvania.
- 1917The resolution containing the language of the Eighteenth Amendment to enact Prohibition is passed by the United States Congress.
- 1935The Lanka Sama Samaja Party is founded in Ceylon.
- 1971Capitol Reef National Park is established in Utah.
- 1973Soviet Soyuz Programme: Soyuz 13, crewed by cosmonauts Valentin Lebedev and Pyotr Klimuk, is launched from Baikonur in the Soviet Union.
- 1973The Islamic Development Bank is founded.
- 1987Larry Wall releases the first version of the Perl programming language.
- 1989The European Economic Community and the Soviet Union sign an agreement on trade and commercial and economic cooperation.
View the complete list of December 18 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Copeland, Julia Kova, Larry Keith, Teppei Koike, Jenna Elfman, Naoko Mori, Vilma Bánky, Annette Bening, Agnes Chan, Patrick Wolf.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 18, 1917.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th December 1917 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 28, 1920. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 30, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 18, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 352nd day of 1917
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 51st Tuesday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 241 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,014 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,338 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,254
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 26, 1949
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 28, 1920 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 30, 1947 (-184)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1960 – Carol Welsman, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist; September 13, 1970 – Yuki Matsuoka, Japanese voice actress; August 1, 1914 – J. Lee Thompson, English-Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,800